Your current age, age you were at your best.

Options
124»

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and I am probably at my most healthy and in shape as I have ever been.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 (going on 26 soon), and at the moment I' d like to thing I'm at my best right now. I've never been in this shape before, I feel stronger, healthier and more stable than I was before. So yea, right now is looking good. :)
  • paw247Pat
    paw247Pat Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm currently 61, And for the first time in my life I've joined a gym and work out 3 to 4 times a week for about 70 minutes. Of course I was physically stronger at a younger age but as you get older you realize the saying "use it or loose it" is true. I'm loving where I am in life now, and wouldn't trade it for anything. My goal...to be the healthiest, sexiest 61 year old grandma I can be!!!
  • reneegee23
    reneegee23 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    30 and 30 :)
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Im 31.. and the age I was at my best was 26-27-28... Had a great job, met my bf, my weight was around 140 lbs, felt great!... Dunno what the hell happened lol
  • Minu135
    Minu135 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm 33y/o, my age at my best was 27 ... I worked my butt and gut (literally) off for my wedding ... want to look better than that!
  • NavyWifeTwinMom
    NavyWifeTwinMom Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I turn 39 this week... I have weighed less but was 'skinny fat' at that point ... then I became the cardio queen for years....but it wasn't until I picked up a weight heavier than five pounds that I really felt my best! 38 was my best so far, but 39 is going to be the best yet!
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and have never been in better shape. Seeing the results i've gotten in 5-6 months just makes me hungrier in the gym to hit it harder and harder.
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    40 and 40. Fittest I've been ever and I've only scratched the surface of what I want to do yet!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    At my best: 23!

I have never been healthier, happier, and more motivated to stay this way.
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am 34, when I was 18 I was doing circuit training twice a week, gym and numerous sports. I played rugby touring Australia (from UK) and played American Football in Great Britain at University level.
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and was in the best shape when I was 36. During my thirties I spent two hours a day in martial arts and one hour weight lifting and one hour some form of aerobics such as elliptical or boot camp classes. All my life I was a very active athlete until age 41. Now I'm starting over.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 24, and this is the best I've ever been mentally, emotionally and physically.

Mentally and emotionally, my life is perfect. I love who I am, and I'm totally happy.

Physically, I'm still far from my goal, but I'm getting there slowly. I've been slimmer in my life. I was a scrawny child and a great weight as a teenager and into my very early 20s, but I lived off pure junk food, had no nutrition, and particularly as a child spent much of my time hungry. Now, I exercise regularly and fuel my body appropriately. On the outside, I look like I've let myself go and must be in the worst state of my life, but inside I know I'm in the best.
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    I'm 29, and I think the best shape I've ever been in was, of course, 17 years old. Ha ha. That's probably everybody's story, right? From 18-24 I was in party-mode and needed to slow down. I met my wife then, and got married around my 25th birthday. This July will be 5 years of marriage and my 30th birthday. I'll be happy to have survived this crazy world 30 years, and 5 of them with the best girl in the world.

Mentally, I'm in decent shape. Physically, I'm on my way back down to 190 lbs. and feeling better overall!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and I'm in the best shape now with regards to endurance and strength. I've had times where I may have been stronger, but endurance was off. Other times where endurance was there but strength was off.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am currently 42 and I was at my best at 25. I was in the Army and stationed in Germany.
    I played middle linebacker in the German/American league and once during the summer I rode my mountian bike from Augsburg to Frankfurt (about 250 miles) in four days.
  • trolkeeper
    trolkeeper Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    55/43