Does anyone else just not sweat?

Options
124»

Replies

• domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I wish I had this problem! Doesn't take much at all for me to sweat and it drives me nuts! i mean I know it's a good thing to sweat, but it runs in my family and the women on my moms side all do it, but mostly from the hairline around the face! I sweat in other spots too especially when I workout, but the hairline thing is extremely annoying!

I sweat a lot at my hairline too, very easily. I hate it. Add me to the sweaty list.
  • Dreamer1311
    Dreamer1311 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I really don't sweat either,sometimes a little under my hair thats it. I get red like a tomato though
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I do a little, but not like most people. Mainly the back of my neck and behind my knees.
    I do however turn bright red! I mean bright, and I stay that lovely hue for a good hour after an intense workout. I would prefer a lot of sweat, haha.

^^^^^ same here my head would be on fire!!!
  • asofterversion
    Options
    Funny, I was just thinking about this this morning when I was hauling *kitten* on the bike. It was an intense workout, and I felt sweat on my brow, the back of my neck, and on the front of my knees....knees has never happened before...! I wish I could sweat buckets. There's something I can imagine that would be satisfying when your shirt is drenched - mine never has been but when I see other people like that I think....that's so awesome!
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Up until this year I have never been a sweater, but now I sweat. I am so happy :) I am sure you can relate being a fellow non-sweater. I read in another post that it is a sign my metabolism is working and since this is my first time I have ever had success losing weight I am thinking maybe that is true for me.
  • Ozzyzmommy
    Ozzyzmommy Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I dont sweat per say...
    But the bridge of my nose sweats a tiny tiny bit that's all...
    And yes I to workout REALLY well, but that's it...

Ozzyzmommy
  • imsocorkyy
    Options
    My friend is like you. I personally sweat a lot and loove it.
  • yogibella
    yogibella Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was just thinking about this this morning when I was hauling *kitten* on the bike. It was an intense workout, and I felt sweat on my brow, the back of my neck, and on the front of my knees....knees has never happened before...! I wish I could sweat buckets. There's something I can imagine that would be satisfying when your shirt is drenched - mine never has been but when I see other people like that I think....that's so awesome!

^^thank you for thinking that it's awesome!! I'm always in a sweaty mess. It's more annoying than embarrassing because it gets in the way...

But I wasn't always this way. when I didn't sweat much, I always had cold hands & feet. now I sweat like crazy and no longer suffer from poor circulation. I wonder if my workouts has been helping me or changed my set point???
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    knock up your speed!!!
  • BlaireV
    BlaireV Posts: 137
    Options
    Ha I wish! Sometimes the only thing that makes me rethink going for a run, is how sweaty my hair is going to be afterwards :(
  • booshay71
    booshay71 Posts: 20
    Options
    Im not a big sweater either.. have noticed tho if I moisturise before I work out, I sweat more.:explode:
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I do not sweat much most times either. I also need to wear more layers that other s too when I exercise in the cold. I guess I just to do not make as much heat.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I do a little, but not like most people. Mainly the back of my neck and behind my knees.
    I do however turn bright red! I mean bright, and I stay that lovely hue for a good hour after an intense workout. I would prefer a lot of sweat, haha.

I'm the same! Bright red face least til I have a shower. Any my face and back of neck will drip in sweat but never my back or anywhere else.
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options

*ditto