Welcome me to Maintenance :) Reached my goal!

Options
13»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,015 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kerri! When I hit maintenance it was May last year. I thought, "Oh, I got this." I ate everything I wanted, for six months without logging.

My advice. Don't do what I did. I was back counting calories again and having to lose those gnarly "Last Ten Pounds" all over again. :noway: :laugh:

Steve.......Stop. Ewwwww. dudes.gif
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: CONGRATS CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: DOIN' THE KERI KOO KOO DANCE - - WHOOP WHOOP AND DOOODLE DOOOOOOOOO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that is AWESOME! way to go!:flowerforyou:
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Congratulations! How amazing. You look fantastic!
    The best advice I've heard is to raise it slowly to keep the pounds from coming back on, and check your weight regularly. That 1750 is just an estimate, and all of our bodies are a little bit different. It may be that maintenance level for you is just below, so if you jumped up to 1750 right away, you may put a couple of pounds back on. The people at the university study told me that this is where a lot of post-diet weight gain is, in the few extra 50-100 calories everyday, adding up.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I too just want to say Congratulations on reaching your goal. You have been a big help to me since I have started this lifestyle change and I appreciate that so much. Please continue posting about what you learn about being on maintance. I have a ways to go but it is making me a little nervous all ready as I will not want to undo what I have done. Thank you and Good Luck and Best Wishes with your wedding and married life.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Kerri, you look absolutely GORGEOUS!!! When I first started MFP, you have been such a huge inspiration to me, you are just awesome! We are so lucky to have you here to inspire and motivate us.
    Congratulations and big hugs to you, you are going to be the most beautiful bride :flowerforyou:
  • megan145
    megan145 Posts: 67
    Options
    OH! CONGRATS! I'm so proud of you! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

You totally rock!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic Kerri!!:flowerforyou: Many, many congrats to you!! I am so happy for you, what a feeling of accomplishment!! Your amazing:flowerforyou:
    ~Roni
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    WTG, Kerri!!!! :flowerforyou: You should be so proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!