PINK TEAM DAY 3(OPEN GROUP)

13»

Replies

• LiMer
    LiMer Posts: 112 Member
    I have 4 kids and boy when they were young they were a handfull. My first two were 13 months apart. I have a 16, 15, 12 and 10. I just turn 36 and not sure how to be a mom to teenagers. Hard!

I did very well all week long. I just need to stay focus when I'm in Chicago. I'm hoping to see at least 1 pound next weigh in. I manage to get 45 minutes jog/walk last night.

Today, breakfast, special K orignal 1/2 cup special K almond 1/2 and 1/2 cup 2% milk
    am snack, 1 yogurt
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Great job on the progress Dimplzz! That is awesome!!!

I have had a really good week. My baby makes it hard for me to type when I am holding her, she is pushing at the keyboard right now! So that may be why I have been quiet. She has been fussy this week!

I have had a great week. I am exercising and staying on track like a rock star!!!

Awesome! How old is your baby? I totally understand the "fussiness". My son is almost 18 months old and he has been a major turd lately! I think that the terrible "2's" go from 18 months to 3 years. :laugh: Oh, I love him more than anything though. :happy: In 3 or 4 months I will hopefully be pregnant with #2! Ahh, they just melt my heart!

My son is 2 years 4 months and my daughter is 7 months so they are definitely keeping me busy!! Yeah, 18 months is when it starts getting complicated again. Something about that word "no" LOL! My son is a total handful right now. I never pictured myself being a time out person, but now I find myself having to give him a time out at least once a day.
    Good luck TTC number two! That is awesome!
  • CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    I think I missed a weigh in. I'll be sure and look for post this Tuesday.

These are my stats so far.

start weight: 202
    current weight: 196
    goal weight: 115
    for challenge: 180

weigh in 6/9: 195.6

195.6 today so down a little. I've been walking 8 miles a day and eating good so I'm not too concerned though it would be nice to see the numbers go down. I'll weigh in on Tuesday and post. Thanks!

Good Luck everyone!
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    moved my response to the new thread. :wink:
This discussion has been closed.