Your HRM and Sexxx

Options
SmexAppeal
SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
So... has anyone tried this? I've been contemplating wearing my HRM when I participate in, ummmm... extracirricular activities :wink:
Has anyone done this before? Have you logged it, and what did you log it as?
I personally am pretty active during these activities, no laying around just taking it. So you might not burn much if you are one of those gals/guys. But anyone who participates like a champ, how long did you do it for, and how much did you burn?
DISCUSS :wink: :tongue: :drinker: :blushing:

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    nope, mine wont register excercise that lasts under 3 minutes...
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Rut row... that's a bad word on here... horseback riding is a popular one... or Calisthenics is what I use.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Rut row... that's a bad word on here... horseback riding is a popular one... or Calisthenics is what I use.

I've seen worse. Hope this doesn't get my thread removed!
  • MeliciousGibson
    Options
    I'm not allowed to wear mine. LOL
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    nope, mine wont register excercise that lasts under 3 minutes...
    Oh dear me... :noway:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Naked twister was a popular one for a while...

Remember, it's a site for adults 18 and over. So be sure to only use words like pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha. Otherwise completely grown people will have an absolute meltdown and complain about how awful the site is.

We are all Ken and Barbie dolls here.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options

Remember, it's a site for adults 18 and over. So be sure to only use words like pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha. Otherwise completely grown people will have an absolute meltdown and complain about how awful the site is.

Well... my computer thanks you for the coffee that was sprayed all over it! Dang I'm glad you're my friend... crack me up EVERDAY! :)
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I can't remember the exact amounts, but the calorie burn is almost tripled if you play doubles.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Unless he's taking a magic blue pill and you are doing ALL of the work, it really doesn't burn much
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    She put it tight around my neck one time, that was kinda fun.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because of all the previous posts!

I have been waiting for this to come up. (oops excuse that pun)

But thinking the guys would love to check that monitor to see if partner is faking. :tongue:
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this out. We're both going to wear one.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    remember to specify singles, doubles, or solitaire.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    I can't remember the exact amounts, but the calorie burn is almost tripled if you play doubles.

... wow...
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    She put it tight around my neck one time, that was kinda fun.

ROFLMAO! I just spit my coffee out!
  • ryanbullock
    Options

pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha
  • Tatyanne
    Tatyanne Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi,

If you use it, then tell us the amount of calories (and also the time spent to consume that amount of calories). :bigsmile:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Seriously? It's not a calorie burning exercise.

It's sex.

Just enjoy it. While it might be fun to see what numbers you get, I wouldn't count it towards your exercise goal.
    Just as cleaning doesn't count either.
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

It's sex.

Just enjoy it. While it might be fun to see what numbers you get, I wouldn't count it towards your exercise goal.

It's called curiousity. Trust me, my sex life is very enjoyable. And I'm not looking to add it as exercise, just simply curious. Cool it down now.
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

It's sex.

It's called curiousity. Trust me, my sex life is very enjoyable. And I'm not looking to add it as exercise, just simply curious. Cool it down now.

Yet, you'd be surprised at the amount of petty things people claim as exercise. And log it. I'm calm, it's not me who cheats at exercise.