Your HRM and Sexxx

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I've done it. But even when pounding away like a f*cking jackhammer for a long period of time, not many calories are burned. So I just don't bother tracking it.
    What about the sheep? Was she wearing an HRM?
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Seriously? It's not a calorie burning exercise.

It's sex.

Just enjoy it. While it might be fun to see what numbers you get, I wouldn't count it towards your exercise goal.
    Just as cleaning doesn't count either.

It's called curiousity. Trust me, my sex life is very enjoyable. And I'm not looking to add it as exercise, just simply curious. Cool it down now.

Yet, you'd be surprised at the amount of petty things people claim as exercise. And log it. I'm calm, it's not me who cheats at exercise.

If they want to log pouring milk in their bowl as exercise, let them... It's their tracker, not yours :)

My thoughts exactly! Geesh I didnt realize MFP was a competition and that you could 'cheat' at burning calories LOL
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    You need to know so you can weigh out the correct amount of body chocolate to use.

:laugh: Love it!
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the Comic Relief!!
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I use horseback riding. Ours lasts anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours. I know I burn calories!!
    Dang. You are doing something right girl..! Kudos
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna try this out. We're both going to wear one.

Great idea! make it a race to the..um... finish!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Just to answer the topic, since I didn't read the OP.

Your HRM and Sexxx... should not go together.

Next time read the OP then... otherwise, your opinions don't mean ****
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    LOL! Since I'm not seeing anyone right now, I asked my daughter and her husband to try it out and let me know. They declined!

Shut your face... your so not 50!!!!
    The fact that you asked your daughter, I was about to say you were joking because you do not look old enough to have a married daughter! WTG woman!!
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    I agree. Also, both parties should be fully clothed, with a sheet separating them. No dialogue either. Did I miss anything? What other rules does everyone have to follow?
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Nope, still matters, still correct. It's sexy time, not log my calories time. :huh:
  • beabelieve
    beabelieve Posts: 112
    Options
    Umm hello squat thrusts burns a lot of caloriess..
  • SmexAppeal
    Options

Nope, still matters, still correct. It's sexy time, not log my calories time. :huh:

And if you would have read the OP, you would know I'm not personally lookin to log my sex calories! That is why your opinion doesn't matter, because you don't freaking know how to read. It is curiosity. I was bored, thought I would ask a question. That is all. I know all about sexy time. And I'm not going to be some freak that wears my HRM every time I have sex.
    IT. WAS. JUST. A. QUESTION...
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    be a freak...you know you love it!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

And if you would have read the OP, you would know I'm not personally lookin to log my sex calories! That is why your opinion doesn't matter, because you don't freaking know how to read. It is curiosity. I was bored, thought I would ask a question. That is all. I know all about sexy time. And I'm not going to be some freak that wears my HRM every time I have sex.

Someone needs to get laid... Man, people are touchy today.
  • CardiacNP
    Options

Someone needs to get laid... Man, people are touchy today.

or at least some HRM and *kitten*
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Wow, calm down nelly. I so obviously don't know how to read. Thanks for pointing out my disability... That's bullying.

And you MIGHT want to break out the HRM to get laid, so you won't be so uptight. Just a thought
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    It's called curiousity. Trust me, my sex life is very enjoyable. And I'm not looking to add it as exercise, just simply curious. Cool it down now.

In this case curiousity kills the rabbit not the cat.
  • GasMasterFlash
    Options
    Ha! That was good.

Imagines that 95% of folks under 40 don't get the joke.
  • CardiacNP
    Options
    Ha! That was good.

Imagines that 95% of folks under 40 don't get the joke.

LMAO

Love it
  • SmexAppeal
    Options
    Did I get *****y... yeah I did. I guess I should expect people to put their 2 cents in since I posted this. But it was all just curiousity. I wanted to see if the MFP community has been burning any calories during sex. Nuff said. It was for fun, but now its turned into I need to get laid. Your right, because I haven't had sex with my man in like a week! So I do need to get laid. That will be taken care of tomorrow though, and no... I won't be wearing my HRM and you won't see it logged under exercise.