Your HRM and Sexxx

Options

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Naked twister was a popular one for a while...

Remember, it's a site for adults 18 and over. So be sure to only use words like pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha. Otherwise completely grown people will have an absolute meltdown and complain about how awful the site is.

We are all Ken and Barbie dolls here.

Also, don't use the words fat, ignorant, retarded & selfish.
  • Sugar_Junkie
    Sugar_Junkie Posts: 366 Member
    Options

Remember, it's a site for adults 18 and over. So be sure to only use words like pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha. Otherwise completely grown people will have an absolute meltdown and complain about how awful the site is.

pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha pee-pee, diddly bits, or hoo-ha

Epic funniness!!!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Will post results later.
  • bigswedeman
    bigswedeman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Seriously? It's not a calorie burning exercise.

It's sex.

Just enjoy it. While it might be fun to see what numbers you get, I wouldn't count it towards your exercise goal.
    Just as cleaning doesn't count either.

It's called curiousity. Trust me, my sex life is very enjoyable. And I'm not looking to add it as exercise, just simply curious. Cool it down now.

Yet, you'd be surprised at the amount of petty things people claim as exercise. And log it. I'm calm, it's not me who cheats at exercise.

If they want to log pouring milk in their bowl as exercise, let them... It's their tracker, not yours :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I created it as one of my Exercises and called it Sexercise. it's one of my favorite ones :bigsmile:
  • Ksbyrneuk
    Options
    Haha! I was just googling for the answer yesterday!! Great minds and all that..
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I wear a bodybugg nearly all the time and was allowed to wear it for some doubles sessions, and it turned out to only be like 4 cals/min as opposed to my 1 cal/min basal metabolic rate.

Also, to the above ranter... My bf got into trouble because he only logged exercise and ended up with too high a deficit. For people that are really active outside of the gym it's important to account for that. With only 30 something pounds of fat on my frame total, I really shouldn't run an extra 500 calorie deficit on top of my normal 500 cal deficit, and according to my fit it, my daily activities are frequently in excess of that.
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Have been wanting to try this lol
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I just want to state for the record that this is simply a fun question. In no way am I looking to log this as my daily exercise, although sex daily wouldn't be a bad thing, lol. I was just curious to see how many calories you burn during sex. Jeeeeez... oh wait, I mean horseback riding...
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    She put it tight around my neck one time, that was kinda fun.
    Woot.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    If you are working to that err explosion (on top) and then some for about a half hour...

How many cals would you probably burn?
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I log it under "intercourse".
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I've done it. But even when pounding away like a f*cking jackhammer for a long period of time, not many calories are burned. So I just don't bother tracking it.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    LOL! Since I'm not seeing anyone right now, I asked my daughter and her husband to try it out and let me know. They declined!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    You need to know so you can weigh out the correct amount of body chocolate to use.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Just to answer the topic, since I didn't read the OP.

Your HRM and Sexxx... should not go together.
  • NICOLED73
    NICOLED73 Posts: 183
    Options
    I use horseback riding. Ours lasts anywhere from 1 hour to 3 hours. I know I burn calories!!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options

BAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA:laugh:
  • LOLTrish
    LOLTrish Posts: 37
    Options
    I was "unactive" for awhile and when I became "active" again I actually lost about 30 pounds in 3 months....LOL. I didn't change any of my eating habits, just lots of sex......so yes sex is a great and fun way to lose weight!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have been very tempted to wear mine. Just not sure what my Hubby would think...could be a turn off I dunno? I just guess and use Wii Fit...or...WE fit! haha