Who or what sleeps with you?

Options
briteyes1002
briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
I just had to ask this after my three mutts kept me up all night by taking the covers from me... and I have to have about 100 pillows in bed.. ha ha..

Who and what sleeps with you at night? Teddy bear? Dogs? Kids? Something weird and unusual?

Replies

• BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    My Wife and my 4 year old daughter! Well it starts out with just my wife they every nite she finds her way into our bed.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Fiance, Dog, and Cat.
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My baby boy Archie, a silky terrier. He hogs all the covers and has even started using the pillow to lay his little head on just like a human. But I would never be able to sleep if I didn't have him in my bed with me at night. :-)
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    My fiancé, our 45lb rotti puppy and our like 5 lb cat.
  • foxy2311
    foxy2311 Posts: 179
    Options
    My fiancee, my cat and when it's cold, my 100 pound yellow lab
  • Steve_Runs
    Steve_Runs Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    not what i want! ha
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My husband, body pillow, two regular pillows and a small pillow. Sometimes my 2 year old son if dad doesn't put him in his room (the xbox is in our room so my hubs plays in there and my son loves to watch him play and falls asleep lol)
  • trababes1971
    trababes1971 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Well at the moment hubby and i live seperate (long story..mentioned it on another topic briefly). Sooo in my house i sleep with loads of pillows and a teddy kangaroo what my son bought me for mothers day lol! Then when i go stay with hubby on a weekend obv hes in bed with me but our golden lab joins us too! Lovley sometimes but erm not much chance of nooky!!! I have our other dog with me she is a choc lab and thankfully she sleeps downstairs but thats only cause she is frightened of stairs lmao bless her x
  • Salamanda425
    Options
    My husband....Thats about as weird and unusual as you can get! :tongue: And occassionally, our little white kitty will sleep on the bed, but the kitties usually prefer to sleep in the chair in the room.
  • AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My husband and 8 month old daughter. Occasionally my 2 year old daughter if she has a bad dream or is sick. We have a California King sized bed. Haha
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Husband, my cat sleeps curled up right behind my legs and sometimes my 5 year old daughter.
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A body pillow 3:
  • lordsangel
    lordsangel Posts: 167
    Options
    mu husband and 2 of my kids always end up in there with us
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    My husband and then about an hour before we get up the dog jumps on the bed with us and sleeps.
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My fiancee...6 pillows...my cat, and sometimes a 9 year old w/bad dreams crawls in on the mix.
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    i like to sleep alone with my fluffy duvet :)
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    Fiance and cat that takes up more of the bed than the fiance..lol
  • mcarden86
    mcarden86 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Husband, sometimes a cat, sometimes a dog, sometimes a cat and a dog...
    Too many pillows.
  • k1ngfl1pper
    k1ngfl1pper Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The Mrs., at least one of our 3 cats, and my 4 month old son (in the co-sleeper on the side of the bed)... Full house!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    husband and my two 20 pound Lhasa Apsos doggies(love em)!!!!