Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    My bed is kinda boring -- me and a body pillow. Unless, of course, I've watched a scary movie, then I force my daughter to sleep with me for a week.
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    my cell phone !

YES... forgot to say my cell too... I fall asleep with it in my hand while it is tucked under the pillow... and usually wake up still clenching it!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    my cell phone !

Smiles, Thoughts and dreams of a very special lady!! Plus, my cell phone does too......

I have to have it by me so I can tell you goodnight !
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    My husband, our two cats and our son (who is still in my belly). All this in a size double bed.. I'm trying for a queen sized bed soon!
  • virgo1978
    virgo1978 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My two dogs! They are both Boxer/Lab mixes. One is 5 years old & weighs 53 lbs., the other is 5 months old & weighs 31 lbs. It's a queen sized bed and we're all snuggled up together. Wouldn't want it any other way! :heart:
  • tawny9753
    tawny9753 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My husband and our 18lb Pomeranian fur baby Bandit. He starts of sleeping above our heads on our pillows but when we move and wake him up he moves to the end of the bed. Sometimes when it is hot he sleeps in our bathroom on the linoleum. If I move or get out of bed he's right behind me. If my husband rolls over and puts his arm around me he somehow knows and within 2 seconds he's used his doggy stairs to get on the bed and make sure I'm okay, he's very protective of me.

I have 1 pillow, my husband 2. Sometimes my cell phone or the remote. I sleep with an eye mask and earplugs because hubby watches TV. I need more sleep and am off to work before he's out of bed and I can't sleep with the light and sound of the television.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    A husband, a small dog, and six pillows between the three of us.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend, usually, but some nights, I'll go into the other room with my 19 month-old and the cat, because I like the other mattress better, and my boyfriend never lets the cat on the bed when he's in it. ;)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    My Hubby and my teddy bear TedTed, who usually ends up kicking my husband in the back and then my hubby throws my bear at me... :-P We also have 4 pillows and sleep on a queen mattress!
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My husband and occasionally our 70lb coonhound Dax!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    My husband and I use 5 pillows lol
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    my 8 pillows >.< lol
  • _ylime_
    _ylime_ Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend... unless he is out of town.....

.... then my 80 and 100 pound dogs sleep with me :flowerforyou: along with a body pillow.
    luckily the pups don't sleep on the bed often... they hog all the covers... :grumble: :laugh:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    My hubby, our 4 pillows and 3 blankets. The only slightly odd thing is that we figured out long ago that we can't share blankets like most people do. I have a major tendency to steal blankets and move around too much. Meanwhile, he needs two blankets, even on warmer nights, in order to sleep well - and that's way too much for me. The only bad thing about our arrangement is that I'm so used to not sharing, if I have to share a bed with anyone else (like on my upcoming vacation with my besties), I have to separate the blankets on the hotel bed or I can't sleep.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    My cat, Andre'. It feels weird to try to go to sleep if he's not on the bed with me.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Husband an 2 of our 3 cats. The 3rd cat usually sleeps with out 8 year old son.
  • christina2113
    Options
    My boyfriend and my cat, whom takes up my side of the bed even though she is mere 7 lbs and tiny c:
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    Some days my daughter or my boyfriend (he doesn't live with me YET :)) & my 2 yorkies sleep with me sometimes or in their beds :)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Our German Shepherd who either blocks the circulation to my feet or lays her head on the pillow next to mine breathing on my face :sick: and then 3/7 nights my son'll find a spot to stretch out in and/or pinch the quilt :ohwell:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Sleep would be nice....but it's just me...