Who or what sleeps with you?

Options

Replies

• mybeach27
    mybeach27 Posts: 243
    Options
    Giant black lab named Smoke...he is the love of my life! That is, until I find one of the human variety, then they can share! :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Me and the iPod, I am way to restless a sleeper...once I am ready to go under the covers the dog takes off!
  • GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I sleep with sheets, a blanket, and two pillows.
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    At college, just a stuffed animal. At home, my kittens, but if im at my boyfriends, i sleep with him :)
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wife and 4 cats and about 8 pillows
  • Nerdybookgirl
    Nerdybookgirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Husband, toddler, cat
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    my cat and my teddy (:
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Usually a load of laundry and a text book or two, maybe my laptop, kindle and 2 remotes (fireplace and TV) LOL
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    while my husband is home for 28 days, he and our one and a half year old... when he is gone working for 28 days just my little girl :) but she takes up the ENTIRE bed! =)
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i am in a long distance relationship, and my boyfriends nickname is honeybadger... i was able to find a stuffed honeybadger online, so i sleep with that. :)
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The cutie from my ticker, a Zevex and bag of formula, remote, cell phone, water bottle, and when he finally comes in from work at 3 am...my hubby. You know, if there's room for him. LOL
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    My dog likes to wait until I am asleep, then come up and hit me with her paw until I wake up and let her in the blanket. She'll hang out and snore for an hour or so, and then cruise out to the couch. Another hour later, and the cycle repeats. :)
  • babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    No one. I can't even get the kids to cuddle me, they want to sleep all sprawled out. Its very lonely.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My cat Willow. She loves sleeping in cardboard boxes, so she has one that sits right next to me and she sleeps in it every night.
    I also have various stuffed animals, three pillows, two blankets, a notebook and pen, my cell phone, chapstick, scissors and/or knife and a pocket mirror.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    2 cats and a husband. It's a crowded but very cozy bed.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Nobody... just me, myself and I :/
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    my husband, and sometimes our orange tabby cat, Garfield.
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    i sleep with my hubby.
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Husband and a maine coon cat who (like everyone else's cat) monopolizes the bed
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    the man ( my DH) in my picture is the only thing that sleeps in my bed

dogs used to, but the lil butt heads wouldn't move when i tried getting more cover :laugh: