Anyone looking to lose 80 pounds or more?

Options
I need to lose about 80. I just started, i've lost about 1 pound so far, and would love to team up with others who are in the same situation. Even if you have just 10 or 20, it would be fun to keep track of each other's progress and to motivate one another. :)

Replies

• Kluvztt18
    Kluvztt18 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 80. I just started, i've lost about 1 pound so far, and would love to team up with others who are in the same situation. Even if you have just 10 or 20, it would be fun to keep track of each other's progress and to motivate one another. :)

Feel free to friend me! I'm looking to lose about 110-115 lbs so I'm right there with you! You can do it!
  • graceleigh614
    Options
    I needed to lose about 80-90 pounds depending on where I decide to set my goal! I have lost 20 pounds so far in about 2 months. My daughter is getting married in October and I don't want to be the fat mother!
  • sissypunks
    Options
    i have about 130 to lose u can friend me
  • Jenn609
    Jenn609 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 50-60! I would love the motivation of someone else to help push me along and hope I can do the same, friend me if you'd like!
  • Stacey_Lorraine
    Options
    I need to loose 98lbs I've lost 6lbs s far, feel free to add me
  • jaclynmarjoriehowell
    Options
    That is fantastic! I got married 2 years ago and put on 30 pounds, on top of the 40-50 i already needed to lose. BOO! I'm excited for you, and believe in you too. :smile:
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    YES I DO... ATLEAST A HUNDRED!! ADD ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE! NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have to lose just shy of 100lbs.
  • Anu_mee13
    Anu_mee13 Posts: 73
    Options
    I've lost 19 so far, and I have 86 more to go! I'll send a request!!! We can root each other on!
  • Majikk27
    Majikk27 Posts: 13
    Options
    looking to lose around 90lbs....just found out i am going to be a grandma at the end of august...so i want to be able to run and play with the new grandbaby :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Awwww..... I love the brave little toaster :) Anyway, I have to lose quite a bit more than 80 but you are free to add me :)
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60-80!!!!
  • diadori
    diadori Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'd ultimately like to lose 141 pounds, but I am starting with losing 100. I'm down 5 already. Feel free to add me!
  • lovemonkey143j
    Options
    I'm working at losing a total of 84lbs and have gotten 35 down............it's alot of work but so worth it. Some days are a struggle and some days are a breeze. It's a learning process everyday.............anyone on this feed please feel free to add me as a friend! The more support you have the better......................
  • kimberlydawn36
    kimberlydawn36 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add me too....I need to lose 80:smile:
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70-80lbs, anyone can add me, the more the merrier :flowerforyou:
  • Sunscreenandsweat
    Sunscreenandsweat Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yup I have about 100 to go. =]
  • graceleigh614
    Options
    Thanks, I know you can do it too! Don't starve yourself, have fun exercising, try to find someone that will exercise with you and above all friends that won't criticize if you have a slip up! If you do , just restart tomorrow!:tongue:
  • Solko1983
    Solko1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm down 52 of 110, that's my personal goal... the charts say I should lose 20-30 more than that. I'll shoot you a friend request :-)
  • princessruthiebelle
    princessruthiebelle Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    im looking to loose at least 114lbs, anyone feel free to add am looking for as much motivation as possible and am here to support anyone who needs it! :) x