Anyone looking to lose 80 pounds or more?

Options

Replies

• jensmonkees
    Options
    I am looking to loose 80-100 lbs as well and just started!!! i would motivation as well!!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    On my way to 80....356 days in, and still going strong...
  • mccubbinj81
    mccubbinj81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like i have about 20 more pounds to go. I have lost 70 pounds so far.
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I had to lose 80 pounds as well, now I have 68 pounds to go, be friend me!!
  • xtra_salty
    Options
    hi am looking forward to lose 80 pounds in 6 months or less though i need to lose more than that
  • Long2bslim
    Long2bslim Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yeh, I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me if you like, good luck with it :flowerforyou:
  • gracie2586
    gracie2586 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 80 anyone can friend me i could use the motivation
  • agriffitts85
    agriffitts85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i had somewhere around the 150lb marker to lose i have lost 27lbs so far, and still going strong anyone can add me if they want it doesnt hurt to have supporters for those dark days that we all go through... i have four small kids and at my heaviest of 305lbs i was having a hard time playing and walkign with my kids so i decided i needed to get healthy not only for them but for myswelf as well, so i started on my weight loss mission.... good luck to everyone else on your missions and like i had mentioned earlier feel free to add me....
  • cjrose2012
    cjrose2012 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 60-70 to lose and always welcome more friends for motivation! I just came over to MFP after being on WW. Any one on this thread... feel free to add me and we can cheer each other on!
  • jaclynmarjoriehowell
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I'd love to see your progress! Let me know what you're all doing--I've lost a pound so far, and started 3 days ago. All i'm really doing is cutting calories to about 1200, which has been fine. I'm trying to add in an hour of cardio, so I need to exercise more. :) Would love to see what has worked for all of you.
  • JondaC
    JondaC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    When I started I needed to lose 150, now I only need to lose 130. Feel free to add me. We could all use more encouragement!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    I have 94 pounds left to lose. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm down 80, got another 80 to go. 80 or so... depends!
  • sublimedoll
    Options
    feel free to add me too! 91 pounds need to be gone from me (well, 86 currently left to lose) :/
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    There was a similar message about a week ago,and as there are quite a few of us with a lot to lose, I started a group... I have at least 60 lbs to lose, and I shall be around this site for many months to come - in a group we can have our own message threads and get to know one another a bit better...
    I'll send you all and invitation to join!
    Cheers,
    Faith
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I'm look to lose 80! :)
  • hanna6774
    hanna6774 Posts: 225
    Options
    I just wanted to say welcome and good luck! I have about 77 lbs to go but find it really hard to keep up with multiple friends. As it is I am spending too much time on these boards. There are a lot of inspirational stories here. That being said, I look forward to seeing your post in the "success" thread!!!
  • jentaylor412
    Options
    You can friend me I have lost 18 lbs since i started and have atleast 25
    more to go
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I got over 100lbs to lose so please feel free to add me.....thats goes to everyone :flowerforyou:
  • debobrien1
    Options
    I have about 70 more to lose... I lost 10 (Jan) before starting with MFP and 11 since I've been on this site (Feb). I love the support and motivation...not to mention all of the great tools! Anyone can feel free to add me.... Have an awesome day!! :happy: