Anyone looking to lose 80 pounds or more?

Options

Replies

• highly_blessed1021
    Options
    Feel free to friend me, I've lost about 40ish and have about 30 more to go!
  • amygard71
    amygard71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 110 and need all the help I can get! Feel free to add me if you would like...I could use a few more friends on MFP :)
  • damerdar
    damerdar Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've lost 7 pounds so far and have 145 more to go. Onward and downward!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    I want to lose about 50lbs. I have gained 30lbs in the last five years...stinks :(
  • rcm1973
    rcm1973 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 170 lbs. Ugh! But my short term goal is to get under 200 lbs., so that's about 95 lbs.

I am 38
    Single mom of 1
    College professor of English
    Christ-follower
    Dedicated to getting healthy

If we have stuff in common, friend me!!
  • penelope05
    Options
    I'm in the same boat you are. I need to lose about 90 and I've just started. I've lost 2 lbs so far but have only been doing myfitnesspal for 3 days now. Feel free to add me as a friend. And good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  • jsr0928
    jsr0928 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose a total of 90 here. I live in Florida and feel free to add me as a friend. I could use all the "get up and get going" motivation I can get!!!

goes for others who read this in the same boat!!!! Lets beat this!
  • qtpieprnsz
    qtpieprnsz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! I too am on the more than 80lbs to loose!!! Fortunately, I've already come down approx 60lbs, but still have at least another 60 to go!!!

Man good food is sooo hard to resist most times!!! But I am a firm believer of the 'slowly but surely' motto!!!! The physical part is the easiest... it's the mental state, for me, that requires A LOT more re-wiring!!!

Good luck to all of us on this journey to better health!! Just rememeber... it didn't come on in one day and it will not come off in a day either!!! Don't kick yourself when you have a setback, just wipe the dirt off your knees and get back on track the next day!!!

Anyone want to friend, please feel free to do so!!! A good support system and friends to rely on helps us all makes ourselves accountable to each other!!

Cheers and STAY STRONG!!! :)
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Have a little more than 80 left to lose. Feel free to friend me too.
  • kskostamikel
    Options
    I've lost about 80 pounds but still have another 80+ to go. Feel free to add me! And good luck!
  • jaclynmarjoriehowell
    Options
    For some reason it only allows me to add 10 people at a time, but i want to add all of you so please be patient with me! So excited to hear from you all. Sometimes 80 pounds seems really really overwhelming, but i'm thinking..."just 10 pounds at a time". Or even 5. That way it doesn't seem like its going to be such a long haul. I don't know. I guess that's just my way of thinking. :) Also, i told my husband that he has to buy me a new pair of shoes (or pants!) for each 20. ;) Haha.
  • shan_0517
    shan_0517 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Have about 75 to lose.. so far Ive got 5 lbs down in about 1 1/2 months.. Add me! Lets do this
  • chandra38
    chandra38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 left to lose. I've lost close to 13 pounds on here, and another 15 or so in the two years before joining MFP. Add me, please!
  • LETTYRP05
    LETTYRP05 Posts: 36
    Options
    My name is Letty and I need to lose 150 pounds. I have always been a size 5 but after having my little girl 6 years go i became depress and food became my best friend. now the extra 150 is killing my legs
  • aminahzjohnson
    aminahzjohnson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you! I need to lose at least 80lbs to get into the military and I am just getting started (again)...smh. Oh well, no time like the present! I logged my foods in today and was flabbergasted by how many calories I have consumed just by lunchtime! Not tomorrow...I will do better.

Anyway, I am in the same boat as you...we got this girl! We will lose this weight and be even sexier than we already are :)
  • denidesigns
    denidesigns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80lbs to 100lb depending on my final goal. My current goal is to be 140 . I'll see how that feels and may go to 125 ( my weight at college). I have lost 27lbs since mid January. I am on Medifast Plan, walking and just purchased a fitbit to encourage more activity. So far it has been easiest diet I have ever done. It is still work but has worked very well with my lifestyle. I do need support from others and am on message boards at 3 websites. I am bound and determined to do this. Keep telling myself I can do it and I am doing it.
    Denise
  • SarahsAtItAgain
    SarahsAtItAgain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too, need to seriously get this done...I could use support and give support. Please add me. =)
  • wfaulk
    wfaulk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have about 85 more to go... I have lost about 20 total since I first started about 1-1/2 months ago.. I could also use a support group
  • Ladi3_DmC
    Ladi3_DmC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of MOTIVATORS... I recently found out I'm DIABETIC, so I need to lose about 45lbs but I really want to lose 80lbs. I started about an week ago changing what I eat, how I exercise and taking my meds. I've lost 5lbs so far, I have days like this Easter weekend were I had no motivation to do anything so now I'm stuck. Please add me so we can support each other.
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I have just over 100 lbs. to lose. Anyone who needs some more support and is willing to do the same for me is welcome to add me. :flowerforyou: