What is YOUR motivation to lose weight?

Options
I got married almost 4 years ago (almost wrote hours! LOL!) and I want to lose a good chunk of weight before I have kids. I'm looking at at least 70+lbs to lose. I also want to get remarried to my husband and wear the dress of my dreams - rather than having to settle on the plus size one.

What's your motivation?

Anyone please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    Going to the beach this June. :D Last year I was completely oblivious on how much weight I was putting on, and now I think I can get rid of at least 10lbs by my beach trip. :) Add me if you'd like.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    BATHING SUIT!
  • Seabreeze78
    Options
    I can totally relate, my goal weight is somewhere between 80-90 lbs. but to even take off 50 would be fabulous, I wouldn't complain, lol! Next year my husband & I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary and I would love nothing more than to renew our wedding vows on a trip that we have planned down south, to be on the beach in a beauitful white flowing beach dress (not plus size) and our 2 girls standing beside me, that's my inspiration :blushing:
  • ili_s
    ili_s Posts: 66
    Options
    My motivation is having a healthy body so that I will not suffer from all the ailments associated with being overweight.
  • FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    To be the person I want to see when I look in the mirror.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    36 pounds ago it was to get healthy! Now it's all about the bathing suit!
  • melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    A bikini!
  • jordalyssa94
    Options
    Tried on my first bikini of the year today.... literally cried. Its full out kick butt cleanse time, cya ranch, chips, pop, chocolate and peanut butter that slowly creeped their way back into my life.. not going to miss you when I try another one on in a month!!
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I want to get healthy and look and feel good in clothing
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    Too make the guys eat their hearts out<3 lol

Also to feel comfortable for once in my body
  • MrsAngelique
    MrsAngelique Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    1. To feel and look good in my attire again for me and my family :):smile:

2. To prove to myself that I can accomplish anything with God’s help, when I put my heart into it regardless of what some mean people have to say about it. :wink:
  • navy1984
    navy1984 Posts: 57
    Options
    My health, to be a good rolemodel for my 3 year old daughter, and of course vanity reasons. :wink:
  • Baybbee123
    Baybbee123 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I love all of your posts! For those of you who added me, thank you! I'll support you along the way!

You all have terrific motivation! I KNOW you can do this! WE can do it :drinker:
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm not an unhealthy weight so it's purely cosmetic haha. Cute clothes and looking good naked.
  • hartsell72
    Options
    NOT being the fat girl at our lake place this summer =)
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Combination of health, babies, not wanting to be single (which I want to come before the babies, and is bigger than just a weight issue, I know), and not a small amount of vanity/jealousy. Having skinny, fashionable friends was a part of the equation, too.
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    Having two back surgeries with a scare of a third....that is when I finally woke up and decided to do something about myself
  • abied82
    abied82 Posts: 8
    Options
    What I do is I have an old picture (before i had 3 kids) and a pair of size 4 jeans in my closet where I can see it all the time and i tape da pic infringe of da fridge so when i want to eat just coz, then I see my picture that I want to be that make me turn around and think :")
  • Amberchalon
    Amberchalon Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I want to be in OPTIMAL shape
  • arprice68
    Options
    To be able to ride amusement park rides with my daughter.