What single aspect of your transformation are you most happy

Options
For me, it's the sudden loss of most of my man boobs.

And now it's your turn.

p.s. For some reason the title got cut off. Lemme finish it here.

"....with?"

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    That I can finally fit into a size 25 inch waist jeans (=US size 0). I'm used to be size 36 (about US size 16)

EDIT: Vanity sizing not involved here. I have jean sizes 25, 26 & 27 only (US size 0, 2 & 4)
  • MrLeeParker
    Options
    That I can finally fit into a size 25 inch waist jeans (=US size 0). I'm used to be size 36 (about US size 16)

Congratulations!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

• lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Having a face that looks good without facial hair...sounds weird but really I went from looking better with it (when I was at my biggest) to looking best without it (now).

Also going from a size 38 to a size 34.
  • jenbunboo
    jenbunboo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    That I'm managing to motivate as many of my friends and my family as I am! 2 friends and a sister have already started working out and watching their diet after watching my excitement.
  • Fedup85
    Fedup85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My cinnamon roles (back fat roles) are leaving me!!!!! (i still have some that I am working on).. Back fat is the worst..
  • Veganlover
    Options
    The small part of my waist shrinking.. and my boyfriend can almost fit his hands around it ^_^
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can see my iliac crest again.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I am most happy about my curves becoming more noticable now (as opposed to when my stomach was so fat and bloated that it made me look 'straight' and just fat all over). Oh, and my face not looking as fat.
  • cbh142
    cbh142 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    fitting back into my old clothes! I was a size 18, now 12, I do have a lot of size 10 and 8 im looking forward to!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    The diffence in my mood and outlook when I am eating right and mostly exercising.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    My endurance! Went from not being able to run a mile to running 10 miles (treadmill last weekend) without keeling over.
  • ♥xenawarriorprincess♥
    Options
    My waist and the fact that I'm a runner training for a half-marathon in September 2012...sorry that is more than one thing.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    the scale finally budged!!!!!
  • doinitforme2012
    doinitforme2012 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    honestly and truely. i love the way i feel healthier... i did my first baby yoga workout today after not exercising for months and i feel the change already. my muscles feel less tense already... :)
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    I found myself fitting in theater chairs without lifting the arms. awesomeness.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING! more toned legs, no double chin, thinner arms, higher self esteem, healthier lifestyle, buying clothes i always dreamed of, etc. :) also, AMAZING new friends on MFP!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My waist is shrinking.... =)
  • the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My cinnamon roles (back fat roles) are leaving me!!!!! (i still have some that I am working on).. Back fat is the worst..

I look forward to being able to say this! Back fat really is the worst! Good for you!
  • artemisnyc
    Options
    My abs! - no amount of crunches over the years ever came close to what running has done in 3 months - i still have some fat but now i feel like a sculptor chiseling away to reveal my masterpiece of perfectly toned muscle mass :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!