What single aspect of your transformation are you most happy

Options

Replies

198601 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My mid section!!!! I love it :) After two kids I never thought I could have a flat stomach like I used to - it's not there totally yet but it is getting there and I could not be happier!!! Oh and my butt :smile: it doesn't jiggle :wink:
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    My arms! Finally, they don't just look like two huge slabs of blobbiness!
  • bajannadz
    bajannadz Posts: 13
    Options
    For me, it's the sudden loss of most of my man boobs.

And now it's your turn.

p.s. For some reason the title got cut off. Lemme finish it here.

"....with?"

Way to go! I know for most men that's a nightmare ...congrats on your weight loss!! it's only the beginning
  • bajannadz
    Options
    My cinnamon roles (back fat roles) are leaving me!!!!! (i still have some that I am working on).. Back fat is the worst..

it is! I never had back rolls now I have them...what'd you do to get rid of them...would love to be your friend on here and get advice!
  • adamsilva
    adamsilva Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Getting the best six pack i've ever had and not doing a single ab exercise. Getting ridiculously strong and making new friends (MFP) in the process.

my transformation consists of - MFP, I.F and lifting heavy i.e Deadlifts and squats = better looking six pack and fat burner.
  • bajannadz
    Options
    one aspect of my transformation is being able to show my friends and family it isnt impossible to reach your goal. I havent reached mine as yet but throughout my journey I've kept a smile on my face and hope in my heart and it shows!

Positive thinking= positive outcomes:heart:
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Normal blood pressure:drinker:

That's so great!!!!
  • kspoon5
    kspoon5 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Normal blood pressure:drinker:

This
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Feel actual leg muscles! :) and rockin a true 6 pack
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    100days sober
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    how cute my butt looks lately AND my improved self confidence :)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    What single aspect of your transformation are you most happy

it's hard to choose. the first thing that comes to mind is that i can pick clothes that i like rather than just clothes that make me look slimmer.
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    my depression/bipolar feels a little bit easier to handle.. .. & my stomach is no longer over the seat belt while driving- lol totally makes my day to get in the car & look down at it, hahah! =)
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    100days sober

This is huge! Congrats!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    My calves...when I was young they were really defined, but only the muscles on the inner side of the calf. Now I am getting definition on the muscles on the outer side of the calf.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    100days sober

That is AWESOME!
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Thanks, 100 days sober is even bigger than I can express.
  • tiffpage
    tiffpage Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My ability to embrace my health even when others try to hold me back or deter me from my commitment to myself. I love myself more than that.
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    No longer the mom that lays on the sofa all day. Now the crazy, sexy, cool mom that can spend 2 hours chasing my kids with the super soaker & still have energy to chase my hubby around after they go to bed. :laugh:
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    I second the being able to cross my legs. And it just happened suddenly one day I looked down and said "holy crap I can cross my legs" haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!