Can we see some more V's please!

Options

Replies

• cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I give up

NOOO!! It was working!! lol Put it back!
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    One more try
    Finally!

This is the closest to a female V I have. It is still work in progress :) I am not looking for a super define V. More of a feminine V. Still working on the abs,

FtLauderdaleSheratonResort-1.jpg
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    um..... sweetheart.... some of us are just getting to the point where tying our shoes doesn't put us out of breath but..... rocking body.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    I would post my V here, but I've been told that pictures of genitalia are not allowed on public forums.

That being said, kudos to the OP on being brave enough to post - you really do look lovely.

LMAO well we all have vajayjays! :laugh:
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    One more try
    Finally!

This is the closest to a female V I have. It is still work in progress :) I am not looking for a super define V. More of a feminine V. Still working on the abs,

WOW! Another super success story!! Congrats!!!
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    One more try
    Finally!

:drinker: yes! You have a rocking body!
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    I give up

NOOO!! It was working!! lol Put it back!

It was coming out only 1/2 pic on my laptop.

You are looking good @cynthia!!
  • sdguy2002
    sdguy2002 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How much body fat would I need to have to have a v or is that not what I should be focused on?
  • jgthomas78
    Options
    um..... sweetheart.... some of us are just getting to the point where tying our shoes doesn't put us out of breath but..... rocking body.

Hahahahah I hear ya!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    One more try
    Finally!

Another one for my collection. Buwahahahahahahaha :love: :devil:
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    One more try
    Finally!

Perfection
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Last time I measured (using my unreliable scale for measuring body fat) was around 19%. This was about 2 weeks ago. This pic was taken at the end of my vacation where I overindulge on all yummy things so that might have gone up a bit.

I think for a guy you will need a lot less body fat %
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I have a good start to mine..it's in my profile pic. Can't post from my phone.
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options
    I would post my V here, but I've been told that pictures of genitalia are not allowed on public forums.

LOL So mask out the "MFP offensive" parts! LOL
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Va-Va-VOOM!! :wink:
    And since the guys always complain about no women...I'll start it off with my lame V :bigsmile:

Slowly getting there?

2012-04-11_22-11-51_366-1.jpg

Not much from the front! But my underwear make a V:tongue:

2012-04-11_124lbs-1.jpg
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    And since the guys always complain about no women...I'll start it off with my lame V :bigsmile:

Slowly getting there?

2012-04-11_22-11-51_366-1.jpg

Not much from the front! But my underwear make a V:tongue:

2012-04-11_124lbs-1.jpg
    [/quote

your V is most obvious from the side but its definitely there]
  • MariaMariaM
    Options
    Show off your V proudly! The other thread has reached 20 pages/the max comments I think! :devil: :devil: :devil:
    Kudos for being the brave one to open this up. I was on the fence about posting but since you did it, I decided to join you.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    Last time I measured (using my unreliable scale for measuring body fat) was around 19%. This was about 2 weeks ago. This pic was taken at the end of my vacation where I overindulge on all yummy things so that might have gone up a bit.

Last time I measured I was at 20.5%. Precisely why quoted commentor has a way MORE awesomer stomach than me! I think the person that asked is a guy though....and they defy logic....so IDK for him. lol
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    cynthiaj777 and maria75
    You two girls look great!!!!! :smile:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<< I am sort of in an upside-down U position, and a U is similar to a V... does that count? :tongue:
This discussion has been closed.