Can we see some more V's please!

Options

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Last time I measured (using my unreliable scale for measuring body fat) was around 19%. This was about 2 weeks ago. This pic was taken at the end of my vacation where I overindulge on all yummy things so that might have gone up a bit.

Last time I measure I was at 20.5%. Precisely why quoted commentor has a way MORE awesomer stomach than me! I think the person that asked is a guy though....and they defy logic....so IDK for him. lol

I just corrected my comment. Thanks for pointing that out LOL
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    dont see a V on you

rude!
    i think you look great hun!!!!
    V or no V i think you have amazing flat stomach and to get your lower section of your stomach that flat is a credit to you!!!
    welldone!!! :)
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many ****ing haters on this thread already.. No dude on the other thread put the other guy down, even if his V isn't that visible stop ****ing hating. Holy ****.. Good job cynthiaj you look awesome. Keep doing what your doing.
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    dont see a V on you

:flowerforyou: Captain Obvious!

ahhh ... keep telling yourself that ... i dont see a V

She said her V was "lame" and "in progress" - she didn't claim to have one yet. Let's be nice, y'all! People are trying here. I think she looks great!
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    you ladies look great ... and good job cynthia on being brave enough to start up with your own pics ... you rock
  • Axels91
    Axels91 Posts: 213
    Options
    Wow, so many ****ing haters on this thread already.. No dude on the other thread put the other guy down, even if his V isn't that visible stop ****ing hating. Holy ****.. Good job cynthiaj you look awesome. Keep doing what your doing.

Women hate each other.

The other chick has yet to post a pic:)
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options

Couldn't agree more - when someone admits they're a work in progress, be supportive. Especially when their work in progress already looks awesome, c'mon!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I thought! People just posted their V and moved about their day on the other thread. I post a thread restarting the topic, and I get some tricks hating! smh :yawn:
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options

Women hate each other.

This is another reason women are hesitant to post progress.

Oh well, haters will always be haters.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Women hate each other.

No joke! I think you ladies look fantastic! Great job and bravo for having the guts to post pictures on here! People who talk *kitten* are just trying to make themselves feel better. Keep up the good work. Hope to have a lady V soon! ;)
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    <<< I am sort of in an upside-down U position, and a U is similar to a V... does that count? :tongue:

:laugh: NOOO post a picture :wink:
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Wreak_Havoc Posts: 597
    Options

That's exactly what I thought! People just posted their V and moved about their day on the other thread. I post a thread restarting the topic, and I get some tricks hating! smh :yawn:

Cynthia, You have done remarkable! No one can say anything different. IF they do, just ignore them. I do! And if I get flamed for this post... Eh... Water off a duck.
  • cynthiaj777
    Options

Women hate each other.

No joke! I think you ladies look fantastic! Great job and bravo for having the guts to post pictures on here! People who talk *kitten* are just trying to make themselves feel better. Keep up the good work. Hope to have a lady V soon! ;)

I request YOU post a picture! Look at your pictureeeeeee:love:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    wow i think you all who have posted look great. @ cynthia i can def see the v from the side. i think it;s harder to see head on (or would that be vajayjay on :laugh: ) from your pic because of the lighting.

i hope to be able post a pic in a year.. trust me right now, noone wants to see my buried V :laugh:
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <<< I am sort of in an upside-down U position, and a U is similar to a V... does that count? :tongue:

:laugh: NOOO post a picture :wink:
    Sadly, I don't have a real V to post. I sort of have an upside down one where my ribcage is, but my lower tummy area is the one spot that has some leftover skin after shedding a whole person. Top half - awesome. Lower half - not so much.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You ladies look amazing! I learned something new tonight. I never heard of a V. Something to strive for.
    Thanks for the motivation!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options

Women hate each other.

I request YOU post a picture! Look at your pictureeeeeee:love:

hahah! I only show my good side! lol... I think I have a semi somewhere under the fat V picture on my profile... if I can figure out how to post it on here I will! :) Thanks for the encouragement... seriously, you look awesome! Perfect bikini body!
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    You ladies look amazing! I learned something new tonight. I never heard of a V. Something to strive for.
    Thanks for the motivation!

Then check out THIS http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/557644-men-and-women-proud-or-your-v-show-it
  • LavaDoll
    LavaDoll Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/videos/2012/04/11/ashley-judd-puffy-face-nbc-nightly-news.html

timely video on what one woman thinks about the ways in which women are scrutinized, criticized, objectified...and how it affects how women feel.

ladies, we all have feelings. let us strive for better.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I've always heard them called "Ken lines" (like Ken and Barbie?) But nice work!
This discussion has been closed.