JUNE SHREDDERS!!- WEEK 2

Options

Replies

• jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Day 4 is done for this week ... time for breakfast!

You always seem to just get done and post before me! I'm done for today too.

Your progression pics look awesome! You can really see it in your waist. Awesome work!

Question for those on Level 2... do you like it more or less than Level 1? I'm starting to feel like it's a little easier than Level 1, plus I don't care for all the plank exercises and increased jumping. I'd rather stay at Level 1. Oh well, maybe I'll bump up to Level 3 sooner than I thought.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I haven't shredded, but then, I do not know what shredding is. I walked 90 minutes: Not sure if that counts. Congratulations to all who did good. KEEP DOING GOOD!!! I think that I lost a couple of lbs this week. Official weigh-in Fri AM. :glasses:

Hehe, we're doing the 30-day-shred by Jillian Michaels. It's on cable if you have it, in your On Demand section.
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Didn't get any shredding in last night BUT plan on getting it in today :):) Love having to be accountable to someone (or a bunch of amazing ladies :):):) ) really keeps me motivated to do it. cause i know if i don't I have to tell ya'll hahaha :) good luck today everyone!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I have taken a couple days off due to feeling like %$$#$. Not sure what it was but I feel better this morning but still have some achiness. I hope to get it done during nap time. I gained 2 pounds (hopefully all water) the past 2 days while taking it easy and trying to let my body feel better. I did get some walking done.:drinker: Here's to getting back on track after being sick.:drinker:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    what day are we on?? hahah anyways today is done!!! I really had to make my self do it and while doing it I realized that my thighs aren't as jiggly as they used to be. I actually paused the video and show my husband. hahah i was amazed!! lol
    good job everyone!!!

today is JUNE 12th.....so we are on the 12th day HOWEVER everyone seems to have their own scheduals with their Shred!! I am technically on day 10 because I took 2 days off last week,......but this week I am PUSHING ON.....just about to go do LEVEL TWO!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Happy Shredding!:flowerforyou:
  • Vans
    Options
    I haven't shredded, but then, I do not know what shredding is. I walked 90 minutes: Not sure if that counts. Congratulations to all who did good. KEEP DOING GOOD!!! I think that I lost a couple of lbs this week. Official weigh-in Fri AM. :glasses:

223140.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
    or if you do not have cable (like me as I am a university student) you can buy it for just $9.99 at Wal Mart thahahaha you should try it out!!:bigsmile:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yay got my third day done! I can already tell that my clothes are feeling better and I feel a ton stronger!
    My HRM recorded 375 calories burned today! :noway: I'm so glad that I invested in it.

What kind of changes has everyone seen already? I think my arms might be a little thinner and I've probably lost a few inches here and there.

Have a great weekend, all! :flowerforyou:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello folks!!! I shredded yesterday, I started level 2!!:drinker: It was a beast!!! All those plank exercises!!!:noway: I'm not good at that at all, but I made it though the workout with little down time. I didn't shred today (TOM has me wiped out:sad: ) but I will shred tomorrow before I go weigh in at my nutristionist office. I'm starting to feel stronger, I don't really see any changes, but my mother says see can see my body changing so I hope it is.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :bigsmile:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm actually not going to shred today. I strained one of the muscles in my lower back and I have a feeling that the plank positions and jump twists could strain it further.

In any case, I'm doing Cardio X today and I'll probably do Level 1 tomorrow before going back to Level 2 on Monday.

Keep pressing play!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yay! Day 12 done! I think this is the longest I've stuck with a planned exercise routine. :laugh: I'm going out of town this weekend, but I'm bringing my weights and laptop with me, so I have no excuse not to do my workouts. Keep Shredding everyone!
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Day 12 is done! and I am pouring sweat! wooo! What a good work out!!!! :)
  • Vans
    Options
    Yay! Day 12 done! I think this is the longest I've stuck with a planned exercise routine. :laugh: I'm going out of town this weekend, but I'm bringing my weights and laptop with me, so I have no excuse not to do my workouts. Keep Shredding everyone!

WOOO HOOO!!!:drinker: Happy Shredding!!! ...and have a safe trip :flowerforyou:
  • Vans
    Options
    Day 12 is done! and I am pouring sweat! wooo! What a good work out!!!! :)

WOW!!! Today was the first time I needed a towel.....in my WHOLE LIFE.......first time doing level two...and I just pushed as hard as I could...but WOW!!! I smiled through it too lol....it made me feel soooo good afterwards:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Vans
    Options
    Hey JUNE SHREDDERS!!

I am assuming most of you are on Facebook.....if you have not searched for Jillian you should!!

Become a fan....and She (or whoever takes care of her Facebook account :wink: ) posts hints and tips everyday (pop up on your "home" page)!! Always positive, NEW, and knowledgeable :bigsmile:

woooo Happy Shredding....and DO NOT forget to HYDRATE!!!!:drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • karlira
    karlira Posts: 100
    Options
    WOW!!! Today was the first time I needed a towel.....in my WHOLE LIFE.......first time doing level two...and I just pushed as hard as I could...but WOW!!! I smiled through it too lol....it made me feel soooo good afterwards:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

In fact, I just bought one of those head bands that tennis players use to wear, to hold the sweat, because Ive been sweating a lot during my shredding and its no pretty when it gets into the eyes... ouch! :grumble:

I didnt shred today cause I have a knee pain and I dont want to make it worse, but I walked a lot , I'll be shreddin tomorrow morning..

I'm not on Facebook, but im suscribed to her newletter

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/meet-jillian/free-newsletter.aspx

Keep shredding, we can do this!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day of level 2! That was freaking intense! I don't think I've ever sweat that much during a workout! Glad I got it done! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Today was my second day of level two.Wow ,I agree that level is really intense....I pushed as hard as I could to get through it...I agree about the sweating part..i just finished like 10 minutes ago and I still sweating..The plank cardio moves, and the ab twists in the last abs curcuit were really hard for me to do. I guess I am doing it right because the part where she says, "I want you to feel like you are going to die", I surely felt like it. I thought about going back down to level one today, but I am Proud of myself that I push through and did level two for the secoend time in a row.

Keep pushing Play, everyone..:smile:
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    I was just reading on the Biggest Loser diet and they have their micros set to 45% carbs, 30% protein, 25% fat ... interesting; it's actually the one I had planned for Turbo Jam, hehe.
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 of Level 2! It was harder than Day 1!
    I definately told Jillian to shut up at one point! :laugh:

What is the hardest part for everyone?
    The (I can't remember exactly what the move is called) cheer squat with the V weightlifing thing...where you squat with your feet at hip-width and lift the weights forward and up in a V shape...that's is the hardest part for me...I just want to crumple into a ball on the floor fall asleep. I actually thought, while I was doing them, "I'm squating...I'm already half-way to the floor...I'll just fall over and take a litte nap...but then I'll wake up, confused with Jillian telling me to "just hold it...don't phone it in!" :laugh:

But I'm seeing results so I guess I can't complain too much :tongue:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • merrymusiq
    merrymusiq Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi all. . .

did my shred today and i have to say i am coming to the end of my time with level 1 i think. i'm still sweaty and red-faced, of course. is it ok to move on without mastering the push ups?

keep pressing play!

kat

Yeah, the pushups are easier in Level 2.

Helloooo.... can anyone please tell me what are these levels you guys are talking about? whats level 1 and level 2??