JUNE SHREDDERS!!- WEEK 2

Options
1235»

Replies

• hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Ok, the back is still loopy so I'm swapping with Rodney Yee's Power Yoga for Flexibility this afternoon ... I need some of those spinal stretches, hehe.

Tomorrow is stretch day so I should be good for Level 2 on Monday.

merrymusiq, we're doing the 30-Day-Shred ... a workout video that has 3 levels.
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 of Level 2! It was harder than Day 1!
    I definately told Jillian to shut up at one point! :laugh:

What is the hardest part for everyone?
    The (I can't remember exactly what the move is called) cheer squat with the V weightlifing thing...where you squat with your feet at hip-width and lift the weights forward and up in a V shape...that's is the hardest part for me...I just want to crumple into a ball on the floor fall asleep. I actually thought, while I was doing them, "I'm squating...I'm already half-way to the floor...I'll just fall over and take a litte nap...but then I'll wake up, confused with Jillian telling me to "just hold it...don't phone it in!" :laugh:

But I'm seeing results so I guess I can't complain too much :tongue:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

oh man I could never get through all those v raise things. The squat doesn't get me its the v raise thing lol. I even tried it without the weights and still couldn't get through.
    I'm on level 3 and the part that I can't get through yet is the second set of shadow boxing with dumb bells and the jump squats. I'm workin' on it though hahaha
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2 of Level 2! It was harder than Day 1!
    I definately told Jillian to shut up at one point! :laugh:

What is the hardest part for everyone?
    The (I can't remember exactly what the move is called) cheer squat with the V weightlifing thing...where you squat with your feet at hip-width and lift the weights forward and up in a V shape...that's is the hardest part for me...I just want to crumple into a ball on the floor fall asleep. I actually thought, while I was doing them, "I'm squating...I'm already half-way to the floor...I'll just fall over and take a litte nap...but then I'll wake up, confused with Jillian telling me to "just hold it...don't phone it in!" :laugh:

But I'm seeing results so I guess I can't complain too much :tongue:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

oh man I could never get through all those v raise things. The squat doesn't get me its the v raise thing lol. I even tried it without the weights and still couldn't get through.
    I'm on level 3 and the part that I can't get through yet is the second set of shadow boxing with dumb bells and the jump squats. I'm workin' on it though hahaha

Yep, it's the v raise thing that's rediculously hard for me! I could do those squats all day...but not the raises! Maybe I'll try without the weights and work my way up to them! Then at least maybe I won't have to keep pausing during that part of the workout! Lol

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    :( was planning on doing the shred tonight... but I started the 100 push up challenge yesterday and WOW I had no idea how sore they would make me. My back feels like I worked out for hours yesterday when all I did was the shred and 40 push ups hahah... not sure if I ever wanna do a push up again lol but I'm sure it wont be so bad after a while. (I hope haha) but its ok cause my plan is to do the shred 5 days a week and I've done it 4 times this week so i still have tomorrow!!! :) congrats to everyone who got today in though!!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Can someone make sure the link to the new week goes here tomorrow so we know where to go?
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i was also going to give a heads up regarding week 3 thank you jljohnson :drinker: