boob success!

Options

Replies

• MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    103 pounds later, I've gone from a 42DD to a 34C. Kinda sad about it, but I'd rather be skinny with small boobs! I'll get new ones in a few years :)
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    lol, this thread is so hilarious!

I have the oppostie problem! My boobs are just huge all together. At my highest weight they were a 46H.. now I'm a 40GGG and that's with a grand total of 45lbs lost. However, I'm happy they are staying around!
  • elizabeth51608
    elizabeth51608 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My bra size has gone from a 44DDD to a 40DD. This has been really great for me because it has alleviated some of my back pain. But also I have been doing strength training and working out and I do chest and back exercises regularly. I feel like my boobs have perked up and gotten tighter since I started doing that (and my husband agrees!). So yes, lose your boob fat but also do your exercises so that you don't end up with 2 deflated balloons...lol
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Mine shrunk from 36D to 34DD. I like them now, dont want them to change anymore :)
  • foxytrotter82
    foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've always had big ones, but, i've also always been chubby. When I lost 60lbs my bra went from DD to D but it was still just a bit too small.. now I have re-lose 30lbs ... i'm back to DD.

I have a feeling that even when i lose 50lbs, i will still have a D cup.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You ladies worry too much about boob size.... big boobs, little boobs, fake boobs, real boobs they all rock (o)(o). Guys love your boobs however they are I promise!!!!

In all seriousness...this is the answer.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Well im down 40lbs and my boobs have turn into hard chest so im very happy
    Pics or it's not real :D
    can i get in on the secret too ? :c haha only joking i go from 34-36 b depending on if im gaining or losing. sadly i gained like 50 lbs and only one cup size up haha
    The secret is chocolate.
  • UFCGirl1988
    UFCGirl1988 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    luckily i don't have to worry about this. When i was 16 i lost a load of weight and my boobs were so deformed it wasn't even funny so when i turned 18 i got a boob job. I gained some weight back and am trying to lose it now but will not have to worry about shrinkage. :)
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Started out a 38G, am now a 32H.

But, remember, cup size is proportianal to band size, so a D cup on 38 band is larger than a D on a 34 band. .
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My boobs were the last thing to go. I went from a 36D to a 32B now. I hope yours last, but mine were the very last thing to go!
  • countrygirlatheart0717
    Options
    I'm so jealous! It seems every part of my body shrinks except for my boobs which is one of the main places I want to shrink!

I totally agree!!!!! :)
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The majority of women wear the wrong size bra. As young girls we are not taught how to measure or fit a bra, it is always trial and error. A number of years ago, I went into a lingerie boutique, where the fitted me...and gave me a few pointers on how to know when a bra fits properly. Sorry, if you already know this. 1. a new bra should always be tied on the tail end hooks.. NOT the tightest clips. This is because, as the bra wears, you can fasten it tighter for longer life. 2. a bra gives the support from around the rib cage, if you lean forward, and can fit your fingers between your sternum and bra... then the bra is too big.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    i was a 36B now I"m a 32 A. Meh. Not the best thing ever, but not the worst. One thing that I have noticed is that even though I'm "smaller" in that department, I think that my breast are bigger proportionately to my waist. Point being- My shape is great. And My stomache is almost flat. And I do wish I could be a "b" again (I loved being a "B" and nothing bigger cuz I'm so athletic!), I'm not too bummed out with my results.

Also, for me, my breasts were the FIRST thing to go. They don't have an ounce of fat on them anymore. It's nothing but mams here now!
  • stephmccurley
    stephmccurley Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am hoping very much that mine get smaller. Not too much smaller I hope but a DD is ridiculous! It is very hard on the back and shoulders. So fingers crossed but if they deflate completely then I will just consider a boob job. Who knows! I love the idea of donating to a homeless person for warmth LMAO!!
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    mine were horrible when i was overweight and just after breastfeeding. they were big saggy and deflated at a 38/40 DD+ now they have shrunk down to a 36D-36DD (still havent gone shopping!) but they have gone back to being rounded and high up and im very pleased! they finally look like they did when i was a teenager if thats possible after 2 kids!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    My band size has reduced, but when I got measured last week I was measuring a 38F bra size.

Even as a teenager I have always been top heavy so I doubt my boobs will reduce too much.
  • r1ghtpath
    r1ghtpath Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    so far, i've lost in the number but none in the cup....... i'm a 36DD now and i'd be perfectly content at a 34 D or DD. i do NOT want to go up at all in the cup though. i don't' want to be bigger than a DD. i love my vicky secrets bras and it's hard finding ones i like in the DD cup. i'm sure i'd be out of luck in anything bigger.

congrats on your boobage!!! i had itty boobies before i was in my 20s and it wasn't until i started having babies that they got BIG! heck, i was a C cup til i had my 5th and last child!!!! so, you're ahead IMO ;-)
  • Justapartyofone
    Options
    Had to check back to see if there were any pics posted yet.

Sadly there are none. :sad:
  • mommy4joey
    Options
    When lost all my weight, my chest completely dissapeared! Had to buy some! LOL
  • imnotyourpal
    imnotyourpal Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Boobs are the first thing to go on me as I lose weight. =\
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!