boob success!

Options

Replies

• Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My cup size has gone down significantly.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I miss my B cups, they were easier to go running with. I'm in a 38 D, but I'd be happy with a 34 C
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I want to scream from the rooftops that mine have gotten smaller! I had a reduction a few years back, but I'm not like the size I was in about 7th grade (36C-D) and I'm so unbelievably happy about it. I'm hoping that the last 30 pounds will result in even smaller boobage.
  • LorryGuthrie
    LorryGuthrie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:

Bahahaha!! Good one!!! =)
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Down from a DD to a B/C and TOTALLY happy about it! I can run without feeling like a bay watch babe.. I can shop for pretty bras AND I'm in a size small shirt. YAY!
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    I am currently a 38/36 D/DD (depending on the brand) and I hope I don't lose too much. I like em how they are! But, even when I was thin, I wore a C cup, so hopefully they don't get any smaller than that! I also have some jewelery there, and that would not be attractive on deflated boobies....Hooray for TATAS!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Down from a DD to a B/C and TOTALLY happy about it! I can run without feeling like a bay watch babe.. I can shop for pretty bras AND I'm in a size small shirt. YAY!

YAY! I started off 34DD and am now around a 32D. I would not want to be any bigger, and would be very happy if I lost another size.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    The majority of women wear the wrong size bra. As young girls we are not taught how to measure or fit a bra, it is always trial and error. A number of years ago, I went into a lingerie boutique, where the fitted me...and gave me a few pointers on how to know when a bra fits properly. Sorry, if you already know this. 1. a new bra should always be tied on the tail end hooks.. NOT the tightest clips. This is because, as the bra wears, you can fasten it tighter for longer life. 2. a bra gives the support from around the rib cage, if you lean forward, and can fit your fingers between your sternum and bra... then the bra is too big.

I'm down with all the info and have been fitted several times. Thanks for sharing though, it's important stuff and many people don't realize it! I usually raise my hands up over my head and see if the bra shifts or moves. To tight isn't a good thing either. We want to be able to breath!
    so far, i've lost in the number but none in the cup....... i'm a 36DD now and i'd be perfectly content at a 34 D or DD. i do NOT want to go up at all in the cup though. i don't' want to be bigger than a DD. i love my vicky secrets bras and it's hard finding ones i like in the DD cup. i'm sure i'd be out of luck in anything bigger.

congrats on your boobage!!! i had itty boobies before i was in my 20s and it wasn't until i started having babies that they got BIG! heck, i was a C cup til i had my 5th and last child!!!! so, you're ahead IMO ;-)

• sandiki
    sandiki Posts: 454
    Options
    Interesting topic and conversations. Considering the fact that I had one of mine removed (due to BC) and rebuilt from my rectus abdominis muscle, I'm happy with what I have no matter the size and they are shrinking with my weight loss :). Although I have to admit those sit ups are building one heck of a boob on my left side - SAVE THE TA-TA's! :flowerforyou:

congrats on beating cancer!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    LOL at bay watch babe...

...Yeah over the past few months I've tried jumping around in dressing rooms with about 15 different sports bras with no winners. I even considered the ugly enell bras. You're making me regret my win! :P
  • kayceerox
    kayceerox Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Is this an inappropriate place to send friend requests :tongue:

Too funny!!!
  • punkrockprincess23
    punkrockprincess23 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This is my first success thread :D

I use to be about a 30AA, it was more then once that I went to a bra store and they told me to go to a kids store. They were lucky I had a sense of humor and liked Hello Kitty. Nothing was supportive (little ones like support too).

Over the last 2 years I gained weight and got sized for a 34D. For the first time ever, I had boobs. And supportive boobalicious bras. But I also had a uggalicious gut for the first time, it had to go. So I took a gulp and said good-bye to the ladies and I'm close to 30 pounds gone.

Yesterday the same lady sized me. She looked at me and said my you've lost weight. Then she passed me my new bra size...30DD.

Wtf boobs? Why couldn't you do that before? Look at me! I have boobs! I win!

Are you going up or down in cups, and is that what you want?

awesome. you've lost weight and got boobs!!!!! yay you! lol
  • CoderGal
    Options
    awesome. you've lost weight and got boobs!!!!! yay you! lol
    The bad times were almost worth it :P
  • cyreta
    cyreta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ok here goes. I was a 38J at 200 lbs in January. I'm now at 193 and the bra is loose around the band and cups. I'm betting that I'm now a 36J- smaller band and same cup size will solve both problems. I want DDs again. I passed DD like the size was standing still in my freshman year of college. The freshman 15 went directly to my boobs and stayed. I have gained size with a 50 lb weight increase, and still more size with each of 2 pregnancies. While I lose a little boob when I lose weight, I've lost almost 60 lbs total and not really had a big difference. If I ever win the lottery, I'm keeping my 10 year old crappy car and getting a breast reduction as fast as I can schedule an appointment. AND I'm getting them lifted back to their original position. J sized boobs that hang down where mine do mean that most days you can't see your belly button without some external scaffolding, lol!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Ok here goes. I was a 38J at 200 lbs in January. I'm now at 193 and the bra is loose around the band and cups. I'm betting that I'm now a 36J- smaller band and same cup size will solve both problems. I want DDs again. I passed DD like the size was standing still in my freshman year of college. The freshman 15 went directly to my boobs and stayed. I have gained size with a 50 lb weight increase, and still more size with each of 2 pregnancies. While I lose a little boob when I lose weight, I've lost almost 60 lbs total and not really had a big difference. If I ever win the lottery, I'm keeping my 10 year old crappy car and getting a breast reduction as fast as I can schedule an appointment. AND I'm getting them lifted back to their original position. J sized boobs that hang down where mine do mean that most days you can't see your belly button without some external scaffolding, lol!
    scaffolding, that's a new one for the day. So far I've only heard of rolled up borritos and rasins...I think you're the first that's not using food :P
  • hmmertz
    hmmertz Posts: 12
    Options
    Smaller band with but same cup size...however, even when i was 118 lbs, i was a 34DD.

Congrats!
  • juliexiuu
    juliexiuu Posts: 118
    Options
    I am so scared to lose my boobs! They haven't gone down a cup size yet, but I'm still trying to get rid of some fat.
    I pray my boobs stay the same!
  • aliciamarieUF
    aliciamarieUF Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    No matter how much weight I lose, my 34DD boobs won't budge. I'm actually getting them significantly reduced next month. Aiming for a large B/small C
  • pg1girl
    pg1girl Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    this would never happen for me.. with every child they shrank(4 kids) and with weight loss they are nearly gone.. on a plus side....dont need to bear a bra...and when I do I just roll them up like a burrito and stuff them in.. ah the joys of having children and breast feeding...

great for you tho!

Oh man this made me laugh! You couldn't pay me enough to have to have big boobs. They get in the way when working out and especially running!
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    this would never happen for me.. with every child they shrank(4 kids) and with weight loss they are nearly gone.. on a plus side....dont need to bear a bra...and when I do I just roll them up like a burrito and stuff them in.. ah the joys of having children and breast feeding...

great for you tho!

I feel your pain before breast feeding I was like Hello Ladies!
    Now it Wtf Ladies wake up and smell the coffee we got a show on the Road between you and this Bra
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!