boob success!

1234568»

Replies

• I'm still about the same, but I'm hoping for a loss.... I would love to be in a C. Currently DD.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Good for you! Mine are shriveling up like raisins. Suckage.

Ditto on that. :sad:

Now I cannot eat raisins without thinking of boobs. You took a harmless innocent fruit and turned it on....well turned me on with it! BAH!

To all those girls with A and AA, I LOVE YOU! I dated a girl for years with AA and was HAPPY! And to all the girls with D and DD's, it's a booby trap I tell ya!

And to the girls with the B's and C's........How you doin'?
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 353 Member
    Congrats on your loss and gain!!?

I'm surprised you ladies don't come with an owner's manual!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member

Lol man Id buy that manual :p

In other news does anyone know where this quote came from:
    We must, we must, we must increase our bust.

An older lady I use to work with use to sing that while flailing her arms around :p
  • JessLLoser
    JessLLoser Posts: 235 Member
    I have never had boobs, either fat or thin.Only my gut grew or shrank. Always a 36 A. Was the only one on the maternity ward who didn`t get boobs even though breastfeeding. Learned to live without them and am now grateful they will never be saggy. Ever!
  • tsdsign
    tsdsign Posts: 18 Member
    Going down very VERY very slowly. I've lost side boob & a lil off the chest -- but I'm still a 36DD. Now, I would love for them to go down to a nice C cup. So, I've been doing lots of upper-body exercises like chest, shoulders, back, biceps & triceps. Obviously, it's working because I was able to fit a sports bra I haven't been able to fit in 3 years. As a matter of fact I don't look quite as FULL as I used to look before I lost inches off my top.
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 353 Member

Lol man Id buy that manual :p

In other news does anyone know where this quote came from:
    We must, we must, we must increase our bust.

An older lady I use to work with use to sing that while flailing her arms around :p
    That quote came from a Judy Bloom novel and yes it's very sad that I know that!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    That quote came from a Judy Bloom novel and yes it's very sad that I know that!
    wtf phillbis, you were the last person expected to answer :P
  • All these boobs talk, gives me an appetite.

Boobs are like pizza, even if it looks bad, its still really good.

There are no ugly breasts, they are all delicious - ask the ^_^ children ^_^ of moms.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!