New Type of Game

Options

Replies

• Jelio13
    Jelio13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    "She turned him in for embezzlement some six months earlier" Whoa buddy I'm going to be a lover and a detective!

(From a true crime book "Bitter Almonds")
  • ambrwaves27
    ambrwaves27 Posts: 206
    Options
    "Hinduism is a polytheistic religion believing in thousands of gods and goddesses."

Okay, weird but funny.:angry:

Sooooo you will have multiple partners and they will all be incredibly talented and god-like?

Go 2012. Except I suppose this refers to both genders, but hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do :wink:

HA HA LMAO!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    He took my hands and looked into my face with such compassion that I could scarcely restrain my grief.

:bigsmile:

(A romance book)
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    "While each company will have different emergency response procedures as well as emergency handling procedures, every individual who has control of dangerous goods must know what to do in the event of an incident or spill."
  • Flippiefloppies
    Options
    " This is the Ultimate moment to go Blonde.".... really?
  • dpvike80
    dpvike80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    "In 1970, the journal Nature reported that the nitrite we consume may be reacting in our bodies to form nitrosamines"......

sounds like a boring 2012
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Book- Chinese Lives by Zhang Xinxin and Sang Ye

Sentence- "There's no other country in the world with inflation as low as China's."

I have to go to China to get some now? Really? And then it sounds like I'm going to have to pay for it, although not as much as I'd pay elsewhere.
  • Becky_Boodle
    Becky_Boodle Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Backhands & Forehands
    from Woman's Health
    I think I'm trouble if this is my forecast...
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    It might have looked like chaos, but I always know what is going on.

bring on the sex life.
  • xkrissy
    xkrissy Posts: 3
    Options
    "In October 1983, a military coup on the tiny Caribbean island nation of Grenada around US attention" ;)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    You got kind of a nasty shock, I would say, he observed... lol
    Mary Higgins Clark, No Place Like Home
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    "In October 1983, a military coup on the tiny Caribbean island nation of Grenada around US attention" ;)

Well at least it doesn't sound like you're going to have to pay for yours. Just go to war.
  • azure7
    azure7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    1. A "patient" is someone likely to recover from an accident, wheras a "victim" is someone you help, but who is unlikely to recover. (True or False)...from a Rescue Diver Training Manual

I REALLY hope this is referencing some kind of nurse roleplay b/c I just cannot handle another bad year :frown:
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    "Health and vitality typical of animals" :love: ~ This is from the Gage Canadian Dictionary on pg.45.
  • KA29
    KA29 Posts: 54
    Options
    Specifically excluded from the scope of this order are plastic and vinyl covered paper clips, butterfly clips, or other paper fasteners that are not made wholly of wire of base metal and are covered under a separate subheading of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (HTSUS)

That is from our freight forwarders Import Documents & US Customs Border Protections Compliance I received at an import seminar. Sounds like a awful lot of work
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    "Living things become extinct for different reasons."

Ok, I am going to go cry now....
  • 76wendyful
    76wendyful Posts: 202
    Options
    My father died when I was a baby.
    -Fifty Shades of Grey
    I thought I would have had somethin' steamy coming from that book! Darn!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    "Focus on the tension in your lower back... now relax... let the tension dissolve away"

*blink*
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    "Living things become extinct for different reasons."

Ok, I am going to go cry now....
    LMAO :laugh:
  • Brannock8
    Brannock8 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    "A popular type of spur gear is the herringbone gear because the V-shaped tooth design practically eliminates axial loads on the gears."

...ok?

First sentance I flipped to was more fun

"It is obvious that heating or cooling of the screw is slightly more difficult than barrel heating or cooling, because the screw is in motion."

Hehe