Men's brazilian wax.. would you MEN get this done?

Options
briteyes1002
briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
I was just watching "the talk" and they said the new biggest fad is for men to have their " stuff" waxed.

So men would you do this? Would you do it if your women asked you to do it?

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I was just watching "the talk" and they said the new biggest fad is for men to have their " stuff" waxed.

So men would you do this? Would you do it if your women asked you to do it?

If my girl asked me to (or did it herself) sure...other than that, a razor's fine.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I've lost a bet and let a girl do my legs and it hurt. I don't think I would ever allow that anywhere near my groin area.
  • BIG_Lew
    BIG_Lew Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Lol.....nope!!! Everything ain't for everybody. Thts not for me :sad:
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Manscapping is huge, i expect my girlz to be clean and hence why us dudes should return the favor
  • Charliesuccess
    Charliesuccess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    :drinker: sitting back waiting for responses!
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    No unless I was forced to =(
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Waxed the back, shaved the undercarriage....not sure if I want the wax feeling there, there are a lot of dangling bits that I am not sure would comply with a waxing. (meaning it would take more than just a yank of the strip)
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Manscapping is huge, i expect my girlz to be clean and hence why us dudes should return the favor
    Does this mean I can wax you after our ride? lmao
  • DavetheHYNIC
    DavetheHYNIC Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I just erased my answer. The last time I referenced my heterosexualness on the forums I got a note from from the Mfp police and my pals need me
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I prefer being the distributor of hot wax, rather than the recipient.
  • Tybalt71
    Tybalt71 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Does this mean I can wax you after our ride? lmao
    Already done, smooth as a baby-Ty
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options

Manscapping BAHAHAHAHA
  • pobski
    pobski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't think they keep enough wax on hand at the places to completely de-wookie me
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

If my girl asked me to (or did it herself) sure...other than that, a razor's fine.

Ditto
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I brought this up in a thread yesterday! haha

If they're going to go Brazilian, they may as well have it 'pejazzled' while they're at it!
    http://jezebel.com/5900946/men-are-getting-bikini-waxes-our-work-here-is-done

I laughed so hard at the final line...

"There are a lot of things this world can withstand—earthquakes, wars, famine, Celine Dion—but a rhinestone dolphin pejazzled on your ding-dong is just not one of them."
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I dont think I would want my man totally bare down there. Trimmed, yes...but bald? Eh, not so much....
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Nope :noway:
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Brazilian wax involves your bootyhole too gentlemen....
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options

Perfect response!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I know that my Mr. wouldn't do it & I don't want him to either! I love "fur" on a man! (He got a vasectomy for me & we had to shave the "boys" for it. Never again! Leave them be!)

ETA: Personally, I wouldn't do it either! Way too painful! I just trim or on rare occasion partial shave on bottom bits!