Men's brazilian wax.. would you MEN get this done?

Options

Replies

• briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options

If my girl asked me to (or did it herself) sure...other than that, a razor's fine.

Ditto

Ladies.. I guess we best be breaking out some hot wax on MFP.... " manscapping" party... Whoop Whoop
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the faux nine year-old vulva look on women so I see no need to bother weed whacking or waxing.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    I brought this up in a thread yesterday! haha

If they're going to go Brazilian, they may as well have it 'pejazzled' while they're at it!
    http://jezebel.com/5900946/men-are-getting-bikini-waxes-our-work-here-is-done

I laughed so hard at the final line...

"There are a lot of things this world can withstand—earthquakes, wars, famine, Celine Dion—but a rhinestone dolphin pejazzled on your ding-dong is just not one of them."
    I thank you for the water spit all over my lap top!!! LMAO :laugh:
  • JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Yeah.. No thanks.
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Am not at the moment but have done the BSC thing (at a salon) on a regular basis - wouldn't trust myself with a razor down there, never mind anyone else!
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options

If my girl asked me to (or did it herself) sure...other than that, a razor's fine.

Ditto

Ladies.. I guess we best be breaking out some hot wax on MFP.... " manscapping" party... Whoop Whoop
    I would SOOOOO put some wax on some random mfp dudes and wax their junk if they let me! lol
  • timothyhotrod33
    Options
    I did not know this was a trend. I like clean, so I would'nt have a problem doing this if my lady asked.
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    I was just watching "the talk" and they said the new biggest fad is for men to have their " stuff" waxed.

So men would you do this? Would you do it if your women asked you to do it?

OWWWWWW!!!

And yes, if you asked, and I was sure it was only a first step ;)
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Ditto

But I draw the line at letting you 'bedazzle" things. Ain't no disco ball at this party! :laugh:
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    Why on earth would anyone want to get rid of that hair? I want a MAN (and I have one), not a prepubescent child/adult. Something about that seems icky to me. Nope, give me my man natural.

I used to do permanent hair removal, and it amazed me some of the things people would want done. Makes this thread look downright tame. LOL BTW, i did turn down a couple of customers. Told 'em to go get waxed.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    NO!
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Brazilian no, but I'm all over Argentine waxing.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i cant.. the mass amount of hair from my back and stomach make it velcro, and support it in one place.. if i do this.. i might remove more.. namely.. ::clears throat:: you get my drift..
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I just erased my answer. The last time I referenced my heterosexualness on the forums I got a note from from the Mfp police and my pals need me

Isn't that just sad?
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I would! In fact I would like to get it all lazered off for good!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    But I draw the line at letting you 'bedazzle" things. Ain't no disco ball at this party! :laugh:

Don't you know... it's officially called 'PEJAZZLING'? :-)
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I have to say, it's nice to know that so many guys would do this if they were asked.
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to for over a year. Can't find a place that will do it any closer than 40 miles from me. It's not quite that important to me to travel that far. That having been said, I really do want to have it done.
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the faux nine year-old vulva look on women so I see no need to bother weed whacking or waxing.

I believe good hygiene includes manscaping... not necessarily waxing, but the grass needs to be cut.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    I brought this up in a thread yesterday! haha

If they're going to go Brazilian, they may as well have it 'pejazzled' while they're at it!
    http://jezebel.com/5900946/men-are-getting-bikini-waxes-our-work-here-is-done

I laughed so hard at the final line...

"There are a lot of things this world can withstand—earthquakes, wars, famine, Celine Dion—but a rhinestone dolphin pejazzled on your ding-dong is just not one of them."

Thank you! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!!