Men's brazilian wax.. would you MEN get this done?

Options

Replies

• antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I pray she continues to prefer a BIT of well groomed hair down there instead of totally bald. I can take all kinds of workout pain, but the pain of removing a wax strip from down there could make me shed a tear. :sad:

If she wanted me to go bald like my head and torso then I'm taking out the razor and shave cream..... :smile:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I pray she continues to prefer a BIT of well groomed hair down there instead of totally bald. I can take all kinds of workout pain, but the pain of removing a wax strip from down there could make me shed a tear. :sad:
    Oh, so you're "smooth" in different sense of the word? :laugh:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    And I also agree with the women who say men should have some hair. I would think he'd look really weird being completely bald down there.

My college roommate had a rule for shopping: "The only reason to buy something is if it's on sale or chicks dig it. Preferably both". Bearing that in mind, if she wanted it I guess I'd do it.

I genuinely don't know many men that could handle the pain, legitimately. Most of my guy friends and certainly my husband act like they are dying when they have a cold.

But, in response to you- if you have no personal preference as to your own body hair, but your partner preferred you one way, then I think it is awesome you'd do that for her. I do have a preference with myself and it would take a lot of convincing for me to try something else.

Side note: Don't go get waxed with a full bush, unless you want even more pain. Make sure you trim and then go. Having really long hair is supposed to make it a lot worse.
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    WHERE'S YOUR NUTS, MEN?! Doing this for women....really...**** ain't sweet, it's lame....

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Manscapping is huge, i expect my girlz to be clean and hence why us dudes should return the favor

I think I'm in love! :flowerforyou:
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    WHERE'S YOUR NUTS, MEN?!
    Intact. They're also free of rashes, cuts and razor burn -- thank you very much.
  • goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My trimmer is plenty and there are someplaces only toilet paper is supposed to be looking at!!
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Most mens reactions...

The-40-Year-Old-Virgin.jpg
    I'm watching this movie right now. I don't like furry.
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I don't think they keep enough wax on hand at the places to completely de-wookie me

haha! so funny!!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Trimmed above the giggle stick but a smooth undercarriage is best. Razor works fine but might opt for laser removal over waxing. I just dont think I could do stirrups while someone works around the "bootyhole". Pain or no pain.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    oh hell no! Thats why you buy two sets of beard trimmers, keep the stuff tidy and all will be fine.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    "If I wax the hardwood floors, I expect you to at least mow the lawn"

This this this.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    And I also agree with the women who say men should have some hair. I would think he'd look really weird being completely bald down there.

My college roommate had a rule for shopping: "The only reason to buy something is if it's on sale or chicks dig it. Preferably both". Bearing that in mind, if she wanted it I guess I'd do it.

That's my point lol. It's not that I'd be volunteering or anything...but if it were requested, I'd do it for her.

i'm going to be totally honest here, i have a bit of a crush on you in this thread.
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind getting rid of it all - but I don't think I could wax. How about laser hair removal instead? :)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind getting rid of it all - but I don't think I could wax. How about laser hair removal instead? :)

Laser hurts more than a wax. I've gotten laser done on my underarms and it's like one little shot of a laser at a time over and over and over again, and it HURTS LIKE A *kitten*! I get brazilians every few weeks and I've gotten to where it doesn't even phase me. I have chit chats with my waxer the whole time, 15 minutes, and I'm done!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It only takes six pounds of pressure to tear off a man's testicles... I'm down with a nice close trim, but don't go putting a wax strip too close to the sac, ok?

lmao - how do you know that?

My guess....Google. :laugh:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i like to keep some hair down there
    good thing ill never meet anyone on here :)
    i also like a girl to have it trimmed but not completely gone
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Oh, also thought I'd add that certain kinds of wax are more painful. Hard wax that's melted down, spread on, and pulled off with a strip of cloth is the WORST. My waxing salon uses purple wax that's spread on and hardens, then is pulled off as one piece, no strip needed. The first one hurt, but it's not so bad now :)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Anyone wax at home. Is this manly do it yourself project? Is there a Waxdepot I can shop at? LOL
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options

Laser hurts more than a wax. I've gotten laser done on my underarms and it's like one little shot of a laser at a time over and over and over again, and it HURTS LIKE A *kitten*! I get brazilians every few weeks and I've gotten to where it doesn't even phase me. I have chit chats with my waxer the whole time, 15 minutes, and I'm done!

Really?! I have had laser removal and it barely hurt at all for me! Although I am not bothered much by waxing either. Besides, having never to worry about expensive waxes and making appointments and hair growing back was sooo worth it.