Replies

• niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is astonishing! well done!! x
  • Queen2day
    Queen2day Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY speechless !!! Awesome & amazing job you have done in a short amount of time !!!

I wish I could do half as well as you are have. What sort of exercises did you do at the gym? How many times a week did you go and for how long? Please share your experience as it could offer additional help/ideas for the rest of us !!! Thank you so much for the inspirational and awesome post !!!
  • mzbehaven1
    mzbehaven1 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    very,very,good job my man!
  • Iamjulez
    Iamjulez Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look really great! How wonderful for you that you finally found what works!

My theory is that weight loss truly is a journey, you learn and sometimes you don't always win but if you keep at it you find ways to work around obstacles! You kept going and have awesome results because of it...

So appreciate you sharing this!
  • douglasmobbs
    douglasmobbs Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Apart from 3 weeks (twice I had a cold and last week my knee played up after I slipped on rocks whilst fishing) I have been burning typically 5,000-7,000 calories per week.

Things started slowly only being able to do 7 minutes on the elliptical or swim 100m before I needed to stop, but I stuck at it. I have built up and now do 2-4 days at the gym each week (it is going down slightly now that cricket and fishing seasons are starting) and swim most weekends. I have also bought some weights to do more at home.

My typical gym session now is

Either 40 minutes elliptical straight through at about 110-120 steps/min or when I feel more energetic (about 50-65% of the time) I include 10 x 30s sprints (180 steps/min) in the middle with 30s down at 100 steps/min between each sprint. Followed by 20-30 minutes weights, followed by 15 minutes on the treadmill, I can't do a straight 5mph run yet but it is building up.

Today I swam for 5.5K, my 5K time is now under 2h (1h57), I let my kids play about with the aerobic weights (1kg) whilst I was doing my arm weights and now they are my own mini personal trainers.

I also try and walk more throughout the day to get little bonuses wherever I can.
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    You are a rockstar dude! That is absolutely fantastic and inspiring. Keep it up!
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! That's an incredible achievement. Well done you! The difference is amazing. :D

Natalie x
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!! YEARS AND YEARS younger!! Enjoy your achievement and never forget the hard work you did to get here!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :flowerforyou:
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WOAH! Over 100 lbs in 100 days! Phenomenal!
  • ajelove
    ajelove Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Wow u look like a different person. Fantastic loss!
  • indiepops
    indiepops Posts: 96
    Options
    i thought that was two different blokes, lol, well done mate, you look fabulous, truly great job, i bet you feel amazing x
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! nice dedication!!
  • GailEMac
    GailEMac Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Omg!! You are doing awesome!!! Keep up the great work!! :happy:
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Holy macaroooo you lost 100 lbs in 100 days really? Congrats man literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • carameldelightonly1
    carameldelightonly1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WWWWOOWWWW!!!!!! *drags it out* That is amazing!! You look AMAZING!!!
  • Abbiebabby
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! Keep it up!
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    holy crap man.. thats fantastic!!!!

This!!

Congratulations!
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!