Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options
I think im the only woman who wants my boobs to shrink. lol
I dont want the deflated look that comes with it but Its so much easier to find bras, shirts and my back would love me for it.

just curious to see if I was the only one, cause every woman I know says Im crazy.

Replies

• Cobb_66
    Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily want my boobs to shrink, but I certainly wouldn't mind haha. I just like looking proportional. Plus they're easier to manage!!
  • michelehedges
    michelehedges Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Heck no you're not the only one! Whenever I gain weight, it goes straight to my boobs first! They get big and swollen and sore and I hate the feeling. I love losing weight and feeling smaller on top!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Oh ya I want to stay proprtional for sure. I just hope they shrink along with everything else. lol
  • angie_sample
    Options
    you are so NOT the only women who wants smaller boobs. I started at a 46F and i was MISERABLE. Clothes didnt fit right, my back hurt all the time. I felt like in pics all i saw where my massive boobs, it sucked. Im currently down to a 38dd but i will be happy if they get even smaller. A lot of my friends look at me like im crazy too, but i dont think people understand how frustrating it can be to have such big boobs where it doesnt even look proportioned.
  • kibby12
    kibby12 Posts: 32
    Options
    You are definitely not the only one! I'm a 36DDD now (flipping birth control bumped me up!) & would love to be back at a 34DD or even just a D.

My back hasn't started bugging me too much yet, but it's only a matter of time.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be back down to a D or maybe even a C.
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a C. Right now i'm an E.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Heresy!
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    I wanna just say Yes!! but I know three different girls who have had breast reduction surgery.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I would just like them to be on my chest again :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd have to see that first before I could determine if they need to be reduced.:wink:

My sister has a brain tumor that cause her's to grow:noway: they were already big. Once she gets the tumor under control she is getting them reduced the bad thing is if the tumor gets out of control again they will grow again.
  • missyschelle
    Options
    Amen to smaller boobs! I could go down 2 or 3 cup sizes and be thrilled! If not, could they just get "perkier"?
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I can see someone wanting smaller boobs if they are too big, like a 36H, but someone like me who has a 32AA cup...not so much! I don't think I can get any smaller. :laugh:
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I could lose a couple or more D's and still be considered huge. So yea, I wouldn't mind them decreasing a bit.
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm a DD, in my dreams (aka high school) I'm a C - I'll settle for a D :)
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    ME! my boobs aren't even that big either...I got measured at a 30DD/32D or so (that sounds bigger than it is actually but you have to consider the back size too). I'd prefer to be a B cup...which I used to be.
    I hate hate seriously hate random guys looking at my chest and not being able to wear lowish tops. (i know that sounds like a massive attention seeking comment but I promise I'm being honest)
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I had been thin my entire life with a very small chest. When I started gaining weight 3-4 years ago, the first thing that grew was my chest. I hated it and am so happy that it seems to be the first thing to go as well, when I'm losing weight. I find bigger boobs just uncomfortable. While I think they look nice on other women, I like mine to stay little, they fit into my clothes better.
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    I had been thin my entire life with a very small chest. When I started gaining weight 3-4 years ago, the first thing that grew was my chest. I hated it and am so happy that it seems to be the first thing to go as well, when I'm losing weight. I find bigger boobs just uncomfortable. While I think they look nice on other women, I like mine to stay little, they fit into my clothes better.

^ this
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I feel like people with smaller boobs always look thinner. I'm probably a full C, and while that is kind of a "normal" size, what I would give to be a B!!! So no - you're not the only one!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Woo smaller boobs! :drinker:

I would LOVE to be a C/D cup, no more but no less either
  • Kittie_Kat
    Kittie_Kat Posts: 101
    Options
    Just today I realized I want my boobs to downsize a little. I came back from the store complaining about them because its hard for me to find a swimsuit that supports them properly...I'm a D and would love to be a small C