Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options

Replies

• saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Apparantly you are NOT the only one....

I am a 40 H right now at about 215lbs... when i was 260 i was a 42 or 44 H, & when i was 198 I was a 38 H. As you can see the band goes down but not the cup. I looooooove my boob size, when i was little i hoped i would have big boobs as a lady & my wish came true :) I was one of those girls who was a 36 D at 13 years old so i doubt they're going anywhere.

I look forward as my weight drops to keeping my huge boobs but with a much smaller waist :)

When I do get to my goal weight (or near) I do plan on a very small reduction... mostly for the lift!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    If I had larger breasts like G's or something then yeah I would probably feel that way. But I dont-I always make commentsof how embarrassing my chest is-after breastfeeding 3 babies and losing a lot of body fat, I barely fit into an A cup:-( doesn't help that my husband is a boob guy too.
  • kellydoh
    kellydoh Posts: 2
    Options
    no ur not i hate mine too,very heavy to carry around too
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I also would love the option of not having to wear a bra........and even more than that.......I would LOVE to be comfortable in a bra.......HATE BRAS!!!!!:sad: :grumble: :tongue:

unbelievabra... Not as pretty as something form Victoria's, but they are sooooo comfy, and fit beautifully!
  • Bubbles99207
    Bubbles99207 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    No - you are not the only one!!!!! Mine have been shrinking but they are turning into torpedos now :-) LOL
  • harrietlg
    harrietlg Posts: 239
    Options
    yes and no, my boobs have already noticeably gone down a cup, size C is the smallest I'd go down to but I'd still miss my boobies even though they are a pain in the *kitten*!
  • Jaloth
    Jaloth Posts: 28
    Options
    No I want smaller boobs in the worst way!! I got fitted for a new bra and it is going to cost me $132.00!!! So yes I want smaller boobs!!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Definitely not as all the replies prove. I'm happy that losing 8 pounds seems to have me back about in the regular D range after starting, to creep into DD territory. I'm okay here, though if I could go to a full C that would be awesome too.
  • CazLovesCalories
    CazLovesCalories Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am a FF, and I want D's...my back hurts so much, and the dents in my shoulders are awful :/
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Depending on your size...You are...I went down a cup I am in the 38D's.I like them and chest workout helps them sit up perfectly........and don't want to lose anymore...Wish you luck on getting yours down....so many want what you have....hehehehe
  • westcoaster09
    Options
    I am with you on this one.
  • Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Nope! A lot of women lose weight from their boobs first..and I'm still waiting!

I love mine, but they do get irritating at times
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Nope! A lot of women lose weight from their boobs first..and I'm still waiting!

I love mine, but they do get irritating at times

I need some of their secrets! Last year I lost 50 pounds and did not move a cup size at all!!!!!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Ummmm yes.. :)
  • Mountainjen72
    Options
    I currently wear a 40-H, and I hope to shrink!!! I've down down from a 44-H, and the darn cup size has stayed the same?! This bites. I have to find a mega-bra since I started jogging...
  • NinjaMonkey201
    Options
    I would love to have smaller boobs! Cuter bra's, I can run without having to double up on the sports bra's, oh the possibilities!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I think Im the only guy that wants a smaller penis. You don't know how hard it is to find a speedo that isn't so revealing.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    just curious to see if I was the only one, cause every woman I know says Im crazy.
    You're not alone in wanting different sized boobs (or waist or *kitten*) to the ones you have naturally, but if you let what is a healthy body bother you to the extent that you have surgery to "fix" it, then yes you're crazy! :bigsmile:

EDITED TO ADD: On a more serious note, the company Bravissimo, which sells online with a generous returns policy, has the most amazing and beautiful bras to fit every possible size and shape. While I'm not massively endowed, when I'm very slim my size goes to 30 DD, but even in that size they had a lot of different bras to choose from.

I can absolutely recommend that people who are having trouble finding pretty bras in "odd" sizes check Bravissimo out. :smile:
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44DD to a 36C!! I want my booby back!!
  • msjsm
    msjsm Posts: 5
    Options
    I've learned to love these Double D's, but I can definitely relate! I do sometimes wish I could go down 1 or 2 cup sizes so that my tops would fit better -especially anything with buttons! But the last time I was at the doctor, she said there wasn't a whole lot of fat tissue in them, so even with losing the weight they'll stay put! I've decided that the best I can do is try to lose this weight and maybe my band size (rather than cup size) will shrink to something more manageable.

Also, FYI if you're looking for cute bras, I'm a big fan of Soma Intimates!