Am I the only Woman who wants smaller boobs?

Options

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I do for sure! Hopefully sooner than later!
  • VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was not too pleased at first...I went from a C to a large A; but I've grown to like it.
    It changed the style of clothing I wear, I find I focus less on the neckline of a shirt, and more on overall sleekness. Small boobs are sporty.
  • valzberry
    Options
    hahaha! nice and proper.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yeah no issue here, but I can understand that. I enjoy my small breasts because they are so easy to manage and they dont hurt me. I know it probably hurts to wear a bra and maybe some of you have back problems because they are so heavy. I will not lie sometimes I think how I would look with a c cup. But Im blessed so I'll stay in the itty bitty side. I know a friend who got a reduction and she loves it.
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I would like to just go into a store and buy a sports bra! Why is it that people that need it most can't find a bra!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I always had nice, full B's when I was training before. Not too big, not too small, looked great in any shirt, any bra.

And then I started breastfeeding, and the damn thing won't go below a C now, even when I lose weight. They make my shirt pull up in weird places, and bounce way too much on my runs.

Give me back my smaller boobies any day, because they're just easier to work with.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Heresy!

YOU carry these things around day after day!! (hey, I would personally consider it a good deed and perhaps you could earn yourself another patch!)

My size is on the "special charts"~ so yeah, I'd LOVE to be a C or D!!!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm a Full C right now would like to be a smaller C/ full B :flowerforyou:
  • braign
    braign Posts: 89
    Options
    I was a 34G but went up to 36H when I gained 20lbs, and I'd LOVE to be a D or DD cup so I can go normal bra shopping and not have to spend $90 per bra!

I don't know if it'd happen with weight loss alone, but a girl can hope!
  • MamaKeeks
    MamaKeeks Posts: 234
    Options
    I would LOVE smaller boobs... when I lose weight, I lose it from everywhere BUT my boobs :angry: I wear minimizing bras to make them look smaller, will not wear anything else.... they aren't huge (36D or DD), but they aren't right for me. I would love the boobie fairy to make me a small C! lol
  • adm511
    adm511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I wish mine would! At 40I it actually hurts to do alot of jumping around while exercising. That would be amazing!
  • flpooh19701
    Options
    Your not crazy! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I want to be able to buy NORMAL pretty bras at a NORMAL price!
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Maybe they're too big and that's why u want them to shrink?? I think everyone just wants to be proportioned, not too small, not too big.........
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Oh I want mine to shrink SO BAD...

I'd love to be able to buy cute bras off the rack at any store instead of having to go to specialty places that charge an arm and a leg... I'd love to be able to run without people rolling on the floor laughing because of how the girls 'bounce' (this has actually happened)...

Stupid boobs.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'd love them to shrink. They're not huge right now, in fact, most people aside from myself think they're perfect. But I've been small chested my entire life (prior to gaining weight), I just hope they will shrink.
  • melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
    I'm always bummed about my really small B cups but this thread made me realize that I should be happy with what I've got!

Still wonder what it would be like to have bigger boobs though...if only I could wear 'em around for a day!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me want to cry:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nope your not. I dont want to lose them all but the side ones have to go.:noway: I was once a 32 almost A. I didnt have to wear bras. It was nice. Now that I have them I wish they were much smaller.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i hear ya girl!

i have a friend that is an a cup and i am a dd cup. she is always complaining she wants hers bigger as i am complaining mine need to just go the heck away, to bad i cant just take some of mine and give it to her!!!!
  • dyannajoy
    dyannajoy Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    no you are not alone. I actually had breast cancer and a breast removed and when I did reconstruction, went for smaller on both sides and I love it!! I honestly do not get why anyone would want big boobs......they are a pain in the *kitten*.......well maybe not there..........but you know LOL!! I am hoping they will get even smaller as I lose weight.