A guys 30 Day Shred Results + Pic

Options

Replies

• lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Awesome! That's a huge difference! Gotta love the results JM gives!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY see a difference! I did the Shred in March and am currently doing Ripped as well. Just on week 1 right now - I heard week 2 was a killer so I'm a little nervous. On the Shred I lost 11 inches all around. Not sure about weight - I don't get along with scales..lol. Nice to see a guy doing this as my BF tried but he didn't think it was for guys .. this will show him! Add me for a friend if you'd like. Nice having people doing the same thing supporting you :)
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow! Look great man. I just got those two DVDs for my wife.
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Pigpug100
    Pigpug100 Posts: 24
    Options
    Amazing results!! I'm on Day 19 of 30DS, I hope I can have amazing results too. Thanks for posting the pics, it serves as motivation for me to keep going.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look hot!!

You have just given me enough inspiration to revisit Jillian again. I kinda had a love/hate relationship going with her! haha. Well done. x
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    You look great! :D Well done!
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    That's great! My husband won't try it, not sure if he just doesn't like Jillian or if it's because he thinks its only for girls. He's done the Billy Blanks stuff in the past.
  • llahairdna
    llahairdna Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    GREAT results!!! You look awesome!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Nice work and results!
  • Michele7091
    Michele7091 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. That's my motivation to get back on the 30DS horse tomorrow (I hate level 2 so much!)

I couldn't agree more! Level 2 is the DEVIL! :devil:
    I hate it so effing much...and I'm only on day 2 of Level 2...UGH!!!!!!!!
  • VirginiaWoof
    Options
    that's awesome! did you get that effect in just thirty days?! so motivated now.
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    Wow, what a result, I am day 5 week 1, I didn't see the result yet, but I feel much stronger
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Gotta show this to my bf.
  • saraemily5
    saraemily5 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing and motivating!!!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done! Today will be day 6 of level 3 for me and it is a definite workout!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Seriously....I don't know why I haven't started this dvd yet. Tomorrow I will do it and do it until I go to Mexico in 28 days.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah!

I'm shreddin' too Level 3 Day ??
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Holy crap. That's my motivation to get back on the 30DS horse tomorrow (I hate level 2 so much!)

Yes, Level 2 kicked my butt!! Definitely a step up from Level 1 and where I saw (felt) the greatest change. Jillian loves planks!!

She loves to make my knees hurt!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!! My husband started doing it with me during my 2nd round of the shred, but he never finished. I will for sure show him your pics!!

And, yeah, Level 2 sucks! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!