problems busty girls have

Options
13»

Replies

• hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Love these!

The crossing the arms bit gets taken to another level with me. When I'm wearing a lower-cut top, but still modest enough for work, and then cross my arms - not so appropriate for work anymore :blushing:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Haha. I will say that the bank of boobs is the best place to keep money or debit cards if you don't want to carry a wallet!

Yes, you know you never want to bring a purse in the club so money and ID go right there. I had my cellphone in there the other day :laugh:

No lie. My cell phone is almost always carried there for safe keeping. ...and when I go for a run? Phone and house key get stored there so I don't have to worry about carrying extra stuff. :) Good times. :smile:
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Haha cute! I hate those tanks with the built in bras. WORST EVER!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    It made me laugh!!
  • alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOL This made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes! I can identify with EVERY one of them!! Especially the cross body purse! :laugh:
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    LOL.... I can relate to most of those especially the shoulder strap one :blushing:
  • MinkyMoo13
    MinkyMoo13 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    LAMO i so get the folding your arms problem!
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    haha, I have a serious case of table boobs.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    HAHA. I SO have some of these problems... Once I broke the fax machine at work with my boobs... Jeez.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I definitely have women commenting on my boobs all the time. When did that become acceptable? Nobody says anything to women with small boobs. Also, I despise having to buy large tops just to fit my boobs, when the rest of me is easily a medium or a small. People will say..."Get it tailored." Really? Every single top I own? Sigh.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    and the fact napkins on the lap are useless ................. it all goes down the cleavage lol
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    As fond of my "girls" as I am the one I can relate to most is the shirt stains! Ugh! Nothing worse than buying a cute new top just to have something land on it to make you look like your lactating....
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I lol'd through all of these. They forgot gapping button down shirts and gay guys wanting to motorboat you...
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with this!

I hate shopping because it seems no matter what I wear it looks inappropriate. Then turtlenecks and high neck shirts make them look even lower than they are...no thank you.

As for the food in the cleavage, my dad used to joke and tell me to stop feeding them and they will stop growing. HA.

And those "built in bras"?? The bottom band seems to cross right across the middle of my boobs. If a tank has it now, I cut that useless piece of fabric out. Don't need anything else in there! :laugh:
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    They left out smothering yourself while trying to do yoga...
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    They forgot can't see to put on a belt. Also I have not had a clear view of my shoes since I was 15.

girl you gotta use your hand to squish and separate to get a top view of the shoes
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Bump to read on my laptop later x