any people here from the "sunshine state" of florida

Options

Replies

• luismolina88
    Options
    Born and raised in NJ but living in Miami!!
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Was in Tampa, but I'm now in Deerfield Beach. Will be moving to Orlando this summer.
  • imthelobster
    imthelobster Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Orlando, here! Originally from Vermont, moved here about five years ago. We'll see where a job will take me when I get out of school!

Looks like quite a few people from Orlando here, that's kind of cool.
  • AmandaNicoleV
    Options
    I was born in Ocala, I hope to move back there soon!
  • BeBe128
    BeBe128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Orlando
  • MrsSpace
    MrsSpace Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    NE Florida here!
    I moved here almost 11 years ago from sweet home Alabama. I miss AL, but I love the FL life!
  • chnkytim42
    chnkytim42 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    just moved to St pete from PA. Been here about 5 months now!

Shoot me a friends request if anyone is interested!
    hey we're neighbors. st. petersburg here. i have a love hate relationship with florida, hate the heat, love the women and beachs.
  • heidi43101
    Options
    Gainesville here.. GO GATORS :)
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Broward County, Florida checkin in! Best place on earth.
  • jelias1
    jelias1 Posts: 97
    Options
    Raised in Orlando working in Sunrise FL
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    NW Florida, babbbeee
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am currently in Jacksonville, so just barely inside the sunshine state. :smile: Been here for about 12 years (wow, thats a long time) and still miss my cooler climate...one day I might get used to the heat! :huh:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jax too, used to live in Atlanta. Wanna go back one day, but i've been here 7 years now. ;-)
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I moved to Port Richey Florida in 1984 from NC. In 1987 I moved to West Palm Beach and am still here.
  • dandreii
    dandreii Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I moved to Fl in 1995 from Dallas, Tx. It would be hard for me to leave. I've lived in Panama City Beach, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Orlando and I'm currently in the Daytona are. I love the beaches! I wish I lived on the Gulf side. One day!
  • thefreebiemom
    thefreebiemom Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Florida. Brevard County (Kennedy Space Center/Cocoa Beach/Port Canaveral) area. 2 years ago we moved away to Utah because my boyfriend transferred with his job.

I have always liked cooler weather more then the hot drippy weather. The one thing I DO NOT miss about FL is the humidity. Even having lived there for 27 years I go back and I can barely breathe. I'm sure if he got the chance to transfer back though I would acclimate quickly. All of our family lives back there.

I lived in Orlando for a few years. Drivers are notoriously horrible over there.
  • pten0pus
    pten0pus Posts: 25
    Options
    I've spent most of my life in Florida and recently moved from West Palm to DeLand. I'm new both here and on this site and would love to make some new friends in both.
  • fsmalley
    fsmalley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Just moved from Miami to Port St. Lucie. God I miss the traffic... NOT!
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    954 REPRESENT!
  • oceanviewdream
    oceanviewdream Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    From Ohio moved to Florida with my son in 2000 and love it...... Live in palm beach county and wouldn't go back up north for nothing....... I can't get enough of ocean it makes me feel so relaxed and happy.... nope not going back.....:)

Welcome to paradise.....