Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options
chantellove
chantellove Posts: 63 Member
Hi everyone,
I've been using the MFP app on my iPhone since last summer, but I started losing weight in December 2009. I'm new to the message boards, though, and looking for more friends to help inspire and motivate me. I'm down to losing the last 20, and it's proving to be difficult a lot of the time. I'm a full-blown sugar addict and it's a huge downfall. D:

Moving on--at my highest weight I hovered around 190. I'm barely 5'3 1/2"! Currently I weigh 140.8, and my goal weight is 120. These are some before/during photos. The top row is obviously me, before. The bottom row is me the past few months. I really want to get to 120 and finally be able to wear a bikini this summer, which I've never been able to do! Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to meeting more of you and helping to motivate each other! :)

6932219760_b6da9bdb56_z.jpg
Before & During weight loss by venuschantel, on Flickr

Replies

• Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    that's an awesome change, I bet you would rock a bikini now.
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    Awesome! Great job
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girlie! You are so pretty!
  • chantellove
    Options
    that's an awesome change, I bet you would rock a bikini now.

Hey Josephina57, thank you! I wish I could, but my stomach is probably my worst area. It's not very toned, there's what I believe to be extra flab/fat/skin on it, and it makes me so angry & frustrated! Gah! I keep hoping that an extra 15-20 pound loss, along with toning and weights, will take care of that. :p
  • bee1248
    bee1248 Posts: 27
    Options
    You. Look. FANTASTIC!!!

Keep up the great work!
  • Ironman2be
    Ironman2be Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really look incredible!! Great job :)
  • chantellove
    Options
    Thanks Jackie & s1lence!

Also, I have to say--I agree with something another member posted. When I was at my heaviest, I knew I wasn't skinny, but I had NOOOO CLUE how heavy and large I really was! When I see these pics I do NOT recognize myself...it's like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Anyone else know that feeling? :)
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing!
  • JBO32
    JBO32 Posts: 3
    Options
    you look fantastic..keep up the great work!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You are so beautiful and you look great! Congrats on your accomplishment! :)
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    check out the hottie!!!! great work i hope you are proud of yourself!! :flowerforyou:
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    fantastic job, keep up the awesome work. You look great :)
  • rednblack84
    Options
    I feel your struggle with sugar. I'm five pounds from GW and I know that it's the reason I'm not there yet. Grrr! Your legs look fantastic by the way! LOVE those white shorts :happy:
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    you have done an awesome job and look incredible. :flowerforyou:

Your stats are really close to mine. I started in January at around 190 and am now down to 154ish and i'm 5'4". My biggest problem is also in my stomach area. I'm also hoping that once I lose more weight, it will tone up. I want to lose around another 10-15lbs. It was funny when I read your post, it was like I could have wrote it.

Feel free to add me
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    You are a lovely girl. I understand how you feel. I am a super sugar addict. It has been a challenge to control. The last bit is the hardest to lose and of course, the last to go is the tummy. Best of luck, you can add me if you like, would be happy to support you.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look awesome! ...and I am totally digging the lighter hair you are rockin at the moment.

I
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on all that hard work paying off. :)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look sexy and healthy, but your smile is gorgeous!!! :) Fantastic work!
  • citydwellers
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • seizethefray
    Options
    seriously...hottie alert! what a transformation. 20 lbs is NOTHING compared to what you've already lost. either way, though, you are strikingly beautiful. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!