Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options

Replies

• BackToPreBaby
    Options
    You look great! FEel free to add me if you want motivation and support!!
  • junebug1994
    Options
    Wow! You are stunning! Way to go girl! I am so proud of you and proud for you. What an inspiration this was to me. Keep up the good work. You look incredible!
  • yessiseguy
    yessiseguy Posts: 116
    Options
    Omg!!! Wow you look absolutely amazing. On bottom row, first picture you look so much like Sienna Miller. You were always a beauty but now you are a complete knockout! Btw, you can wear a bikini as of this minute! With a healthy tan and your figure, there will no obstacle between you and an amazing bikini. You can customize maybe at VS to enhance your assets and hide what you dont like.
    I am more than sure that the last 2O pounds are extremely difficult. But having lost 5O and making your legs look sooooo amazing, i do not doubt that you will get it done. I keep my friend list very small with the complete purpose of being there for my MFP friendsies as much as i can. But if you like, add me. You seem like a very positive fun girly.
    Super Congrats!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    the old you was pretty as the new you, its whats on the inside and how you feel ,great job!
  • mbcan316
    mbcan316 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great! I need to lose at least 40-50 lbs. to get to a healthy BMI. I know I can do it, I just need more motivation.
  • bdubois63
    bdubois63 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    :happy: Oh my goodness! WAY TO GO! You are lovely, then and now! KEEP GOING!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    great conversion. Inspiring
  • kiwilass
    kiwilass Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow - hardly recognizable. Give yourself a big pat on the back and keep going forward
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    you look great! awesome success story
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    OMG you look awesome!!! Congrats on the huge success!! Feel free to add me if you would like more friends!!!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    So amazing! You are an inspiration to me! If I were you ..... I would find that bikini now! cuz you look awesome! :happy:
  • pukekolive
    pukekolive Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful in ALL your pictures
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous before and now you are simply stunning! Well done!
    I know what you mean and not realising how big you were before, its so easy to delude oneself, that's my worst problem!
  • aminahzjohnson
    aminahzjohnson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girlie! You are so pretty!

I totally agree! You can add me as a friend so we can keep each other motivated!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    OH MY goodness look at you...Looking amazing...Love the hair color and you look so refreshed..Congrats
  • lja20
    lja20 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look fantastic!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!!! How inspiring!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • i_miss_donuts
    i_miss_donuts Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing & inspirational transformation! You look like you have built muscle as you have lost weight - so your bf% may be a better goal than a scale number. That said, get a smoking hot bathing suit now and celebrate your success -you are beautiful!
  • e1izab3th2
    e1izab3th2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    :smile: Amazing Job! We had similar starting stats...I still have a long way to go though! You look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!