Almost 50 lbs down--20 more to go, with pics :)!

Options

Replies

• Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jackie & s1lence!

Also, I have to say--I agree with something another member posted. When I was at my heaviest, I knew I wasn't skinny, but I had NOOOO CLUE how heavy and large I really was! When I see these pics I do NOT recognize myself...it's like I'm in the Twilight Zone! Anyone else know that feeling? :)

You were pretty though! Great job!
  • _Mona_Lisa_
    Options
    you've done so good. keep up the good work. :smile:
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Great job :)
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Great job. I would say your ready for that bathing suit now. Add me if you want.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    Total awesomeness - you did good :-)!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job!

PS - you look a lot like Chelsea Handler. I love her :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look freaking fantastic!
    Good luck with the rest of your goals (although you already look smokin' hot!) :flowerforyou:
  • fit1970
    fit1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing !!
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing, and I do understand the feeling of realizing that at one time "i was that heavy" I see pictures of me now and I can not believe the difference sometimes. I am still shocked at seeing a smaller me. I too have about 20 lbs, and the belly area which drives me crazy! But it can be done, and you will rock that bikini!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You've done a tremendous job. Can't tell that you have any more to lose when you are clothed. You look amazing. Should be very proud of your accomplishment.
  • liberella
    liberella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Great story - I"m inspired! Thanks.
  • pino707
    pino707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the Good Work! You look great!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful for sure!! Love the comparison pics~it is very obvious you have worked hard to achieve these splendid results...I have to say, you have wonderful muscle definition in your legs! GREAT JOB! HANG IN THERE AND YOU WILL BE WEARING THAT BIKINI IN NO TIME AT ALL!
  • chantellove
    chantellove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you guys, thank you so much...all this positive encouragement and support has me wanting to cry!! I've been falling off track lately and slacking off, and feeling discouraged...I feel like I have renewed motivation now! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!! :)
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing !
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    You look great!! Congratulations! :)
  • soojin06
    soojin06 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great!! :)
  • Jeankyy
    Jeankyy Posts: 32
    Options
    Nice! But don't lose 20 more! In my opinion you are good how you are now! But if you still want to lose weight, get to 130 lbs! Nice Luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!