What would you eat? Guilt free.

Options

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    I'd be all over some ruffles plain. Mmmmmmmm!

ruffles-original.gif

Edit: failed on the pic. Still trying to figure out pic posting.
    Edit 2 : got it now.

yumm..with sour cram and onion or bean dips
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I would and did. Went to Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint last night and had fried chicken. They drizzle the chicken with honey and it just melts in your mouth. Rinsed my mouth with 2 glasses of Chandon and a peach Bellini. No guilt, just joy, joy, joy!!!!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    If I want it bad enough, I exercise enough to afford it. But I have to say, I really miss being able to eat cheese enchiladas without feeling guilty. I can eat the enchiladas, but when you add in the rice and beans as sides... it seems like more work to work off than it's worth.

Or wedding cake cupcakes. I had one last month. 500 calories for like six bites.

ETA
    NEVERMIND! Just as soon as I posted I realized my real answer: I would pig out on sushi. The tasty rolls with cream cheese and too much avocado, and REGULAR RICE!
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    Red Velvet Cupcakes <3
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm guilt-free with everything I eat now. and I still eat whatever I want. so ... I'm confused what my answer should be.

+1
  • rawheeler11
    rawheeler11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cheeseballs or Mozarella Sticks!
  • myak623
    myak623 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    There isn't any food off limits for me. As long as I'm still at a caloric deficit and I've gotten in sufficient protein and fat at the end of the day, then I'm good to eat whatever I like on a daily basis.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Chinese lol but I have to say everything pretty much what almost everybody said on this thread. I just watch my calories, and still enjoy my favorite foods at times in portions, and moderations.
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    BBQ
    cheese
    cheetoh's (both reg and hot...oh and puffs)
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    loaf of bread.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    CHEESE-.........

Wait for it....

CAKE!
  • knl124
    knl124 Posts: 44
    Options
    A Bacon Cheeseburger... Haven't had a burger in over a year.
  • coachblt
    Options
    A Bacon Cheeseburger... Haven't had a burger in over a year.

I had one the other day (a weak moment) and it was freaking AWESOME. That should last me a while.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating a Rice Krispie treat-Marshmallow Peep sandwich wrapped in a Fruit Roll-Up. And I'm feeling awesome about it. No guilt whatsoever. Of course, I've made 47.5 ounces of breast milk, so far, today, so I can indulge without worrying about it.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Sushi. All day every day.
  • coachblt
    Options
    Forgot to add: pizza
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Cake butter cream frosting

OH MY GOSH!!! I am so with you on this one
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Chili cheese fries!! Those are the one thing that I cannot control myself with. Next up would be those molten hot wing chips! Technically, I would eat anything if it were guilt free but those are the top two!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    The sticky date bombe Alaska that I had for dessert last night - I enjoyed every bite guilt free!

I didn't feel guilty, I didn't "cheat", I'm not panicking today - I'm just back to healthy eating mode again. Life is good!
  • RainAndPain
    Options
    I feel guilty eating anything. o_o