What would you eat? Guilt free.

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I had a whole list....i really did....and I'm working at remembering that list, but since having had surgery February 28th to fix some issues, I have found that I have very little hunger and almost no cravings...

but two months ago? I would have said Crave cupcakes .... sour cream and onion chips, ketchup chips, haagen daz chocolate and peanut butter ice cream....

I KNOW there are more....
  • lucymarie19
    Options
    Chocolate fudge cake... with vanilla icecream... LOTS OF IT
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    French fries with aioli. Mounds and mounds of them.
  • travelgirl96
    Options
    Brownies. Salted Caramel Popcorn. Sushi.
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I haven't had white bread in over a month. I want a sesame semolina demi from Panera, toasted and smeared with blue cheese. And cupcakes. 6 cupcakes.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Lots and lots of bacon. My mom's pancakes >< mmmmm they're good. Beans and cornbread... and to top it off...?... Krispy Kreme donuts :bigsmile:
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Pistachio ice cream, the good stuff, made with heavy cream.
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    Definitely the majority of a yellow/chocolate swirl cake with chocolate frosting...and a beautiful steak dinner (with lots and LOTS of rolls and/or breadsticks)...and some ice cream (any kind really)...and top it all off with a chocolate milkshake. YUM.
    Let me just go ahead and re-emphasize that rolls/breadstick idea because if I could eat a ton of those without it having any effect on my body, I would. Right now. I would eat them all so hard. :flowerforyou:
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have a cake/cupcake business aside from my full-time job, all of you that would eat cake or cupcakes or frosting, I would totally make them for you!!!! That said, it is SO nerve-wracking to not be able to fully taste test things as I am working on them.

I would eat buckets and buckets of milk chocolate ice cream. With whipped cream. And Magic Shell. And nuts. And cherries.

I forgot about chocolate chip pancakes. ZOMG. Those too.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A stack of pancakes with butter and syrup, thick cut bacon and hashbrowns with ketchup.
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Oh man, where do I start? I've got a BIG sugar craving going on right now. Ugh.

Peanut butter chocolate ice cream in a waffle cone or peanut butter cup ice cream in a waffle cone
    Nutella crepe with bananas
    popcorn with milk duds
    chocolate shake
    smores

And the list goes on....
  • pantheraa
    Options
    Cereal

this... :)
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    Pizza. From Dominos. Or maybe Papa Johns. Or both...
    The tortilla wraps as a base I had yesterday were fine, but not the same. Not at all.

And a cheese board. Just little tastes of a beautiful variety of cheeses. Mmmm....

And a baguette. Filled with something very unhealthy: perhaps brie and cranberry or egg mayo...

And a cocktail...

And, please: don't feel bad that I feel too guilty to eat these food. It's because I can't just have a slice of pizza or one cracker - I have to have it all! I guess that's why I'm here. So it's just easier not to indulge at all! :drinker:
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream.

NOM!
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Mountains of spaghetti.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    There are these teeny chocolate cakes Trader Joe's sells for about 400 calories a package. They are the most decadent things I have ever eaten. I would have that with a scoop of Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream
  • usedasbrandnew
    usedasbrandnew Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just want a giant ribeye and a 4 pack of Guiness. Mouth is watering.
  • tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    french fries
    hamburger
    profiterols

and this was only the start
  • MoeNificent
    MoeNificent Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    a bacon cheeseburger with a full plate full of FRIES!!!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    A big fat slice of pizza, covered with another big fat slice of pizza.................with good italian sausage, gooey mozzarella, mushrooms, black olives..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and beer. Lots of beer!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: