What would you eat? Guilt free.

Options

Replies

• tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    this thread makes me feel sad. well, other than the guilt-free folks. but way too many on the other side.
  • hereicomeskinnymini
    Options
    omg, thats to hard!! But if i could eat anything and not gain a pound it would probally be a dairy queen blizzard forsure!! yummmmm but those have endless calories..
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Well...I forgot another, and this would be my #1 thing I would eat:

Spanky's Fried Cheese with homemade ranch dip

If you've ever been to Lubbock, TX, across from the Texas Tech campus is a locally owned establishment called Spanky's. It was no bigger than a living room but they have the best fried cheese on the planet. I gained many pounds during my college days eating there.

I visited Lubbock about 3 years ago and let me tell you...it brought back memories. I miss college.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Super Carne Asada Burrito
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    nutter butters, steak, whip cream, pizza, n ice coffee yum yum
  • Shelluhhhly
    Shelluhhhly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    FRIED CHICKEN.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    all you can eat chinese buffet. :bigsmile:
  • rinnismom
    rinnismom Posts: 190
    Options
    chocolate mousse... it's the one thing that i haven't had since my transistion to healthier eating... and because i don't eat at the place that i love to get it from (jason's deli).

one more thing..... black tie mousse cake from olive garden.

i'm pretty okay with working out and eat what i'm craving, in moderation, but those two things.... shoot, it'd have to be a serious craving!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    Well...I forgot another, and this would be my #1 thing I would eat:

Spanky's Fried Cheese with homemade ranch dip

If you've ever been to Lubbock, TX, across from the Texas Tech campus is a locally owned establishment called Spanky's. It was no bigger than a living room but they have the best fried cheese on the planet. I gained many pounds during my college days eating there.

I visited Lubbock about 3 years ago and let me tell you...it brought back memories. I miss college.

love that place. covered lots of track meets at tech, and an easy trip over. worth the wait.

(though it is interesting when you turn in your receipts and have to justify a meal at spanky's.)
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Home fried chicken.. Because that is the besttt.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Nachos, cheetos, and DQ!
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Bbq .....anything lol
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same position as most people saying, "I eat what I want, just better-controlled portions". If I could shovel any food down my throat non-stop and totally shamelessly, it would just be iced coffee, with lots of cream and only a little sugar. I have simple tastes.

But I totes love the Asian buffets too!
  • synthfaerie
    synthfaerie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend works at Panera Bread and brings home all kinds of yummy muffins, breads, pastries, etc.
    If I could even eat *one* of those in a day, I would. But I don't like sacrificing -500 calories for a small muffin on a 1200 calorie goal. There are more filling foods for that price.

My favorite food there is the Vermont white cheddar mac'n'cheese... but again, it tastes AMAZING... but I don't want to sacrifice 980 calories for a bowl of mac when it doesn't even stick. I wish I could eat a ton of it, though. lol.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    A whole freakin' trifle and some pizza. Four cheeses, large with pineapple on top.

I think I'm gonna have to order some pizza tomorrow :grumble:
  • lindseym1983
    Options
    Monicals pizza with their french dressing all over it! Mmmmm....oh and a dbl baked potato with full fat sour cream! Get in my belly!!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    A pint of chocolate cookie dough ice cream washed down with a bag of peanut m&m's with a side of peanut butter cups.
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    right now i could go for cookie dough ice cream with TONS of rainbow sprinkles (: my fav!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    dingdongs
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Mexican food. All day long. There is a ridiculous amount of amazing Mexican food here (central TX) and I'd eat it ALLLLLL. Or some of my boyfriend's mom's HOMEMADE Mexican food. And margaritas. Oh man, it would be glorious.