Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• jessgrey2
    jessgrey2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started RI30, became frustrated, and went with something easier for the past weeks (ellen barrett). But I think I'm ready to take it on now!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I started RI30, became frustrated, and went with something easier for the past weeks (ellen barrett). But I think I'm ready to take it on now!

It's def not to start out with LOL, if I would of done it before 30DS or killer buns and thighs there would be no way I would make it through it lol, it's still tough when I get to level 3
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options
    I swear, I don't have the strength or balance to do these crow pushups!!! Oh, and I had no idea squat thrusts could do so much good. I realized just in week 2, day 1 that proper vs. improper form made a HUGE difference. I was only able to do mostly modified moves. I'm pumped, though!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I swear, I don't have the strength or balance to do these crow pushups!!! Oh, and I had no idea squat thrusts could do so much good. I realized just in week 2, day 1 that proper vs. improper form made a HUGE difference. I was only able to do mostly modified moves. I'm pumped, though!

Oh yeah I'm not good with those crow push ups but every day I do them I know I'm one day closer to not doing them anymore LOL, and squat thrusts make great abs, my boyfriend did them in the police academy and they did a lot of good
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Excited to read all the posts here - I just finished workout 2 yesterday, starting workout 3 today on 30DS and then moving to RI30 when I'm finished - Now I'm actually looking forward to starting it! Weird, huh? LOL I havent' lost as much as some who've completed 30DS, but I'm not done yet either!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Excited to read all the posts here - I just finished workout 2 yesterday, starting workout 3 today on 30DS and then moving to RI30 when I'm finished - Now I'm actually looking forward to starting it! Weird, huh? LOL I havent' lost as much as some who've completed 30DS, but I'm not done yet either!!!

I didn't lose as much as some ppl either with 30DS but I also don't have a lot left to lose, RI30 is so much better than 30DS IMO, just because 10 days of each level bored me in 30DS and those stupid push ups kill me lol. Congrats on getting to level 3 :)
  • Tandi_S
    Tandi_S Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Ooooh my..... My hamstrings giving me hell again today.. *wince* Day 3 is always the worst! Then it gets better....
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Ooooh my..... My hamstrings giving me hell again today.. *wince* Day 3 is always the worst! Then it gets better....

totally feel ya on that one!!! By day 3 I usually can't walk, day 4 is the "yes i can totally do this" day lol
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was so sick of Level 2 I decided last night was I going to try Level 3... OMG. I don't think those rockstar things are possible for me! I can not get my feet planted to get back up :grumble: It is very challenging to say the least!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I was so sick of Level 2 I decided last night was I going to try Level 3... OMG. I don't think those rockstar things are possible for me! I can not get my feet planted to get back up :grumble: It is very challenging to say the least!

Level 3 is the whole reason I restarted the program. I didn't feel when i came back from vacation that I could go on to level 4, so now I'm re-doing it all and can see a difference so I hope this time on level 3 I'll get a better grip on the work out instead of getting frustrated
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My RI30 is due to come today....after reading this thread, I can't wait to start! I finished the 30DS last week and have been jogging and doing toning exercises to round out the time. 30DS was a good workout, and very managable. I seemed to adjust to the workouts within the first 5 days, and the next 5 were a lot easier. It sounds like RI30 will be a bigger challenge!

I think I'll have to fight with my workout buddy to start this though, I think she wants to try the Brazilian Butt Lift first. After all this great feedback, I don't know if I can wait a month...lol

I have the Brazil Butt Lift. It is really tough and the moves are advanced there are not modifications. Its sooooo worth it

what kind of moves does it involve? Have you seen results?

The Brazil Butt Lift, has a little bit of everything. I just don't like that everything is so advanced. I have to modify alot to keep up. If you complete the program you will def get amazing results. I just can't get through any of the dvd's they are alot tougher than I expected. I'm not following the program, because I switched to the RI30, but I'm going to pick back up the Brazill Butt Lift once I'm finished. I feel like I can do all of Jillian's moves but I cannot do half of the BBL

good to know, think i'll have to wait on that one than :) how far are you with RI30?

I started week 3 yesterday. Week 3 is very very tough!! lol I think I can get all the moves down by my last day of week 3. Wish me luck!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    My RI30 is due to come today....after reading this thread, I can't wait to start! I finished the 30DS last week and have been jogging and doing toning exercises to round out the time. 30DS was a good workout, and very managable. I seemed to adjust to the workouts within the first 5 days, and the next 5 were a lot easier. It sounds like RI30 will be a bigger challenge!

I think I'll have to fight with my workout buddy to start this though, I think she wants to try the Brazilian Butt Lift first. After all this great feedback, I don't know if I can wait a month...lol

I have the Brazil Butt Lift. It is really tough and the moves are advanced there are not modifications. Its sooooo worth it

what kind of moves does it involve? Have you seen results?

The Brazil Butt Lift, has a little bit of everything. I just don't like that everything is so advanced. I have to modify alot to keep up. If you complete the program you will def get amazing results. I just can't get through any of the dvd's they are alot tougher than I expected. I'm not following the program, because I switched to the RI30, but I'm going to pick back up the Brazill Butt Lift once I'm finished. I feel like I can do all of Jillian's moves but I cannot do half of the BBL

good to know, think i'll have to wait on that one than :) how far are you with RI30?

I started week 3 yesterday. Week 3 is very very tough!! lol I think I can get all the moves down by my last day of week 3. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK!!! We're all rooting for you! You'll do great by the end
  • juicy011
    juicy011 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My problem area is my stomach and butt, I know I can't spot reduce but I need something to strengthen my core. I feel as if I wasn't so wide (damn you hour glass figure) I wouldn't look so fat since i'm only 5'1

I'm doing RI30 right now, just started on week 3. It's a great workout, especially week 3 for the butt/legs and you're doing a ton of variations of planks each week, so your core will get a great workout. Can't speak much for the 4th week, because this is my first go round. Good Luck!!
  • MeganSWoods
    MeganSWoods Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My results have Before, After 30 Day Shred, and After Ripped in 30:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/512423-pics-before-and-after-2-months-of-jillian-30ds-and-ri30
  • Cindym82
    Options

great job!!
  • tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    Options

Wowee! Your arms are so much more defined. Awesome job!!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    :sad: Thats from all those planks .....hate those things after awhile
  • Tandi_S
    Options

WOW!!! Excellent job!! :drinker:
  • Cindym82
    Options
    How's everyone hanging in there? I want to personally thank JM for all the planks in level two and for my shoulders screaming at me this morning :flowerforyou: feel the burn
  • Tandi_S
    Options
    day 4, level 1 here....Hamstrings are finally getting less sore. Watch out, Jillian....I've GOT this level! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!