Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options
Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
Who has done it and what are your results? I finished 30DS on March 16th 2012, and then started 6 week 6 pack and killer buns and thighs. I'm going on vacation in three weeks and just bought this dvd to kick it into high gear before getting into a bathing suit. I searched the forums but the pics wont show, guess they're too old. So please let me see/hear what you got from this. Also, anyone else wanting to start/support feel free to add me. Thanks!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Hey girl....we are friends so u can check out my album...those results are primarily from ripped in 30...I was thin when I started but ended up fairly muscular. ;) definitely worth a shot!!

To be honest I am revisiting all my old jM videos!! They have never let me down!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    My problem area is my stomach and butt, I know I can't spot reduce but I need something to strengthen my core. I feel as if I wasn't so wide (damn you hour glass figure) I wouldn't look so fat since i'm only 5'1
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Bump
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    You can look at my profile pictures to see my progress. The first shots were from the 30 DS and the shots at the end (where I am tan) are from the RI30. I lost so much with 30DS that i mostly toned with RI30. It's difficult but worth it!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I did RI30....First I did 30DS and dropped 3 pant sizes, with RI30 I went down another....It was harder ( IMO ) then 30DS but I'm glad I did it....
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Harder is what I'm looking for, I must be nuts lol. I can't stand being on the treadmill inside anymore and need to tone.
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Currently I am doing ripped in 30. In week 2. After week 1 I only lost 2 lbs, but lost a total of 2.5 inches. (1/2 inch off waist, hips, arms)

Hope you like planks, JM loves them in ripped.
  • ashleyk_xox
    ashleyk_xox Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 for 2 weeks. But I couldnt move on to the second week because I didnt feel like I could do all the moves on the first week perfect so I redid the first week the 2nd. I started out doing like 2 pushups and by the second week I could do them all! I got amazing results and I could KICK myself for not finishing it! The bottom two pictures are from the beginning of Ripped and the last picture is after the 2nd week. I swear my body changed SOOO fast with this program. You will not regret doing it! My biggest tip is to concentrate on your form and make sure you do each move the BEST you can and the right way! I couldnt even sit down on the toilet for the first 3 days...but you can get through it! Im starting the Body Revolution on Tuesday. Good luck hope this helps!

backMarch6-June14.jpg
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am doing ripped in 30 now. I'm just about to finish week one. It's pretty intense I'm scared for week two but I'm determined to get through it.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Currently I am doing ripped in 30. In week 2. After week 1 I only lost 2 lbs, but lost a total of 2.5 inches. (1/2 inch off waist, hips, arms)

Hope you like planks, JM loves them in ripped.

LOL i actually don't really mind planks, I'm kind of used to them :) great loss!! I can't wait to start after work today. Good luck!!
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Today is my last day of Ripped in 30 week 1. Will rest Wed and the start Thursday with week 2. I really like it so far and am scared and excited for week 2. I decided last night to take some before shots, I haven't done pictures or measurements at all since starting to lose weight. I thought it's time I at least try to see if I can notice results with ripped so I hope to post some awesome before and after shots in a few weeks. Good Luck everyone!!!
  • sgmomma
    sgmomma Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've finished 30DS and am on Workout 3 day 2 of RI30 I'm doing each week for 2 weeks. I hated workout 2..some of the moves were just awkward. So far I like workout 3. It's definitely harder. I think I may start 30DS over after i finish this unless hubby buys me p90x for my bday :)
  • Frankilou25
    Frankilou25 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! I completed 30DS a week agao, and whilst it was hard I am so glad that I completed it! I lost a few pounds and inches but got alot more toned and fitter. I've just started Ripped in 30 yesterday and OMG, I don't know what hurts more sitting down or standingup forgetting that my legs are not playing today!! I'm also planning on doing shred and shredded monday, thrusdays and sats aswell as excericoise bike on the opp days.Sunday rest- yaye! As much as weight loss is our goal don't forget the little achievements, slowly and steady people!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Good luck ladies that just started!!! I have to say today my calfs are KILLING me from the RI30 lol, but I know it gets better as I move on.
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Add me to the mix! Today will be day 3 for me. :)
  • LiveLifeLogically
    LiveLifeLogically Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this 30 day challenge that I found on Pinterest, I think parts of it are from the P90X training video, so some people are upset that it has leaked out on the internet. I've only been doing it for about 5 days now, but I go to the gym every day as well.

I am curious, what is the RI30? Is there a detailed report of it on myfitnesspal? I'm not sure if I like the P90X exercises that I have been doing for the past 5 days, as they hurt my lower back, and not it a "good" burning way.
  • Cresenda
    Cresenda Posts: 3
    Options
    Jillian Michaels workout video Ripped In 30. There are 4 different dvds, 1 for each week. 3 circuits of 3 min of strength, 2 min of cardio, and 1 min of abs. I just started week 1 and I am on day 4...good workout.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Loving Ripped! This evening's workout will be day #5 of week 1. No losses yet but I'm seeing some differences. My tummy is flatter and my tush is more toned and rounder!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Ripped in 30. Today will be day 5 of week 3! Only one week left! Wahoo! To me, it is A LOT harder than 30 DS but it's really good. A lot more strength and a lot more moves. I thought week 1 was pretty easy, but week 2 really stepped it up. I do a lot of the moves modified, but push myself as much as I can. I can tell my body is changing and I am super excited to take my after pictures in little over a week. I'll definitely be doing a post about it when I finish and comparing before/after.
  • gigishiree
    gigishiree Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i just realized i have this dvd in my arsenal. add me - im going to start it today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!