Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• justkell44
    justkell44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I just finished my second week of doing week 1 of RI30. I'll be moving on to week 2 on Sunday. In March I did the 30 day shred and while I didn't lose any weight I definitely lost some inches everywhere. I could clearly see a difference in my before and after pics ( it really is important to take these!) too. So far I'm liking RI30 better than the shred.

My biggest problem is my eating habits. I've just started tracking my calories on this website the past few days and I really see it helping me out with my diet as long as I stick with it.

I've heard week 2 is a lot of plank work. Plank work was my least favorite of the shred workouts. But, I do feel myself getting stronger in my shoulders so hopefully this new plank work will be easier than the shred workouts.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this 30 day challenge that I found on Pinterest, I think parts of it are from the P90X training video, so some people are upset that it has leaked out on the internet. I've only been doing it for about 5 days now, but I go to the gym every day as well.

I am curious, what is the RI30? Is there a detailed report of it on myfitnesspal? I'm not sure if I like the P90X exercises that I have been doing for the past 5 days, as they hurt my lower back, and not it a "good" burning way.

RI30 is really good circuit training for a total of 24mins, i did the 30DS before it and lost 13inches. So I hope to see the same results. Tons of forums on here
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Hey all, I just finished my second week of doing week 1 of RI30. I'll be moving on to week 2 on Sunday. In March I did the 30 day shred and while I didn't lose any weight I definitely lost some inches everywhere. I could clearly see a difference in my before and after pics ( it really is important to take these!) too. So far I'm liking RI30 better than the shred.

My biggest problem is my eating habits. I've just started tracking my calories on this website the past few days and I really see it helping me out with my diet as long as I stick with it.

I've heard week 2 is a lot of plank work. Plank work was my least favorite of the shred workouts. But, I do feel myself getting stronger in my shoulders so hopefully this new plank work will be easier than the shred workouts.

Planks actually dont bother me its the damn push ups I hateeeee
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I completed ripped in 30 just before I went to Mexico in February and got fantastic results. It really helped me to 'tone up' and I'm thinking of doing round 2 of it just before summer :). You'll love it!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I completed ripped in 30 just before I went to Mexico in February and got fantastic results. It really helped me to 'tone up' and I'm thinking of doing round 2 of it just before summer :). You'll love it!

you look amazing in your photo :) I leave for vacation in two weeks and want to look ok in my bathing suit
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just finished and final measurment I lost 10.5 inches!
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 4 today! :) The down part is my TOM started, but I'm going to keep going anyway.

I really need to take some before pictures.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Just finished and final measurment I lost 10.5 inches!

GREAT job!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Week 1, Day 4 today! :) The down part is my TOM started, but I'm going to keep going anyway.

I really need to take some before pictures.

I'm week 1 day 5, starting week 2 tomorrow i think
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 today! Like I'm literally dripping sweat on my keyboard. :laugh: Moving on to week 2 Monday...going to go cool down and stretch and preview the hell that week 2 is. I actually burned about 30 less today...and took less breaks! Yikes!!
  • Blanche76
    Blanche76 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my 5th day doing 30DS, I love it & cant' wait until I've complete the whole series. I've added JM's Banish fat boost metabolism twice a week.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Yesterday was my 5th day doing 30DS, I love it & cant' wait until I've complete the whole series. I've added JM's Banish fat boost metabolism twice a week.

For the life of me I couldnt find banish fat one!!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Just finished week 1 today! Like I'm literally dripping sweat on my keyboard. :laugh: Moving on to week 2 Monday...going to go cool down and stretch and preview the hell that week 2 is. I actually burned about 30 less today...and took less breaks! Yikes!!

LOL idk if I want to start week 2 tomorrow or monday. She said 1-2 days rest but i took 1 day and dont feel like taking another. I did 30ds without any breaks
  • cimonroe
    cimonroe Posts: 36
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 for 2 weeks. But I couldnt move on to the second week because I didnt feel like I could do all the moves on the first week perfect so I redid the first week the 2nd. I started out doing like 2 pushups and by the second week I could do them all! I got amazing results and I could KICK myself for not finishing it! The bottom two pictures are from the beginning of Ripped and the last picture is after the 2nd week. I swear my body changed SOOO fast with this program. You will not regret doing it! My biggest tip is to concentrate on your form and make sure you do each move the BEST you can and the right way! I couldnt even sit down on the toilet for the first 3 days...but you can get through it! Im starting the Body Revolution on Tuesday. Good luck hope this helps!

backMarch6-June14.jpg

To get those results in 2 weeks is impressive! Way to make it happen!
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options

LOL idk if I want to start week 2 tomorrow or monday. She said 1-2 days rest but i took 1 day and dont feel like taking another. I did 30ds without any breaks

I'm going to try just a one day break. I'm the type that's prone to taking multiple days off if I go more than 2 days in a row with a "break". LOL
  • Cindym82
    Options

I'm going to try just a one day break. I'm the type that's prone to taking multiple days off if I go more than 2 days in a row with a "break". LOL

Well I will start week 2 tomorrow :)
  • Grlpowers
    Grlpowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on l 1 d 3 today. How many days is everyone planning on doing each level? I was thinking 7 and take a day off in between but i can't decide. I finished 30 day shred on thursday and started ripped in 30 right away. So far i am liking ripped better. It seems to go faster.
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    im currently doing ripped in 30
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I am on l 1 d 3 today. How many days is everyone planning on doing each level? I was thinking 7 and take a day off in between but i can't decide. I finished 30 day shred on thursday and started ripped in 30 right away. So far i am liking ripped better. It seems to go faster.
    im doing it 7 days with a day off thats what they suggest
  • Cindym82
    Options
    In the beginning she says do 5-6 days and 1-2 days rest....I did 5 days 1 rest day....than moves to level 2 today. Only because I got bored with level 1 lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!