Calling all ripped in 30 people

Options

Replies

• luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    I just finished week 1/day 5 today. I had to take a rest day yesterday because I worked out 6 days straight but ended up doing JM Yoga Meltdown. I felt really, really strong this morning. Two more days on level 1 then onto level 2 on Thursday.

I'm a little scared to go to level 2 now, lol.

Good luck!!!
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 1/day 5 today. I had to take a rest day yesterday because I worked out 6 days straight but ended up doing JM Yoga Meltdown. I felt really, really strong this morning. Two more days on level 1 then onto level 2 on Thursday.

I'm a little scared to go to level 2 now, lol.

Good luck!!!

We can do it!!! :) good luck to you too
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Week 2 is one of my faves!!!!

I start it after work, so I'll take your word on it....if it's death i'm coming to find you and you can come be my cheer leader for 6 days LOL

I liked week 2 too...haha, it's week 4 that will make you pray for death!! ;) Good luck!
  • Cindym82
    Options

I start it after work, so I'll take your word on it....if it's death i'm coming to find you and you can come be my cheer leader for 6 days LOL

I liked week 2 too...haha, it's week 4 that will make you pray for death!! ;) Good luck!

What kind of results did you get?
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Ooooo I started this, this morning :) completed 30DS yesterday and loving RI30 already x

Edit: I lost 2.3lbs doing 30DS and nearly 15 inches, so hoping for a bigger loss with RI30 x
  • petreebird
    Options

Ripped in 30 gave me these results in 6 weeks....mind you, I was a smoker when I started (I quit on Feb. 8th) and completely out of shape!!!!

Hips 35.5" Total lost = 1.5"
    Bust 32" Total lost = 3" (still a C cup tho :happy: )
    Upper belly 26.5" Total lost = 4.5"
    Neck 12.0 " Total lost = .5"
    Thigh 20" Total lost = 1"
    Biceps 10.5" Total lost = .5

Total Lost Since Jan 8th = 11"
  • Cindym82
    Options

Ripped in 30 gave me these results in 6 weeks....mind you, I was a smoker when I started (I quit on Feb. 8th) and completely out of shape!!!!

Hips 35.5" Total lost = 1.5"
    Bust 32" Total lost = 3" (still a C cup tho :happy: )
    Upper belly 26.5" Total lost = 4.5"
    Neck 12.0 " Total lost = .5"
    Thigh 20" Total lost = 1"
    Biceps 10.5" Total lost = .5

Total Lost Since Jan 8th = 11"

Great loss :) congrats.
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Bump...
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options

YOU KNOW I will be your cheerleader!! ALWAYS girl!! :)
  • mormas
    mormas Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall, and about 65lb overweight, but feel motivated by everyones success with RI30.
    Do you think I would see results in my bodyshape following this programme, or should I aim to loose more fat / weight first. I would like to combine this with some cardio training.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 11 inches tall, and about 65lb overweight, but feel motivated by everyones success with RI30.
    Do you think I would see results in my bodyshape following this programme, or should I aim to loose more fat / weight first. I would like to combine this with some cardio training.

I can see a big difference between before I did 30DS and now, so I'm hoping to see a big difference with RI30 as well. Go for it
  • Cindym82
    Options

YOU KNOW I will be your cheerleader!! ALWAYS girl!! :)

Woo hoo
  • gpassmore
    gpassmore Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have tried ripped in 30 a few times....but I am thinking of starting again today. I just wanted to know of you who have had results, do you do it every day for a week and then move to week 2 or 4 times a week? other? I just don't know if I can do it more than 4 times a week....
    I would love any feedback!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I personally do not like Ripped in 30 ... I have tried it a few times but everytime my back suffers .. i ahve gone through it slowly to ensure my form has been correct .. but i get nothing but pain from thsi woek out - weird as I love all of JM's dvd's!
  • silkandsugar
    Options
    I was going to do this as well considering I finish 30DS in 3 days but I will opt for 6 week six-pack instead. Starting soon and I'm so excited!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I was going to do this as well considering I finish 30DS in 3 days but I will opt for 6 week six-pack instead. Starting soon and I'm so excited!

I love 6 week six pack, and killer buns and thighs is great too!! Good job on finishing 30ds
  • Cindym82
    Options
    I have tried ripped in 30 a few times....but I am thinking of starting again today. I just wanted to know of you who have had results, do you do it every day for a week and then move to week 2 or 4 times a week? other? I just don't know if I can do it more than 4 times a week....

I did week 1 for 5days, and starting week 2 after work today. She says do it for 5-6 days and take 1-2 days rest. So it's really up to you. If you feel like you can do it 5 days than go for it, if only 4 works for you maybe do two rounds of each level. Either way good job and good luck :)
  • petreebird
    Options

I did week 1 for 5days, and starting week 2 after work today. She says do it for 5-6 days and take 1-2 days rest. So it's really up to you. If you feel like you can do it 5 days than go for it, if only 4 works for you maybe do two rounds of each level. Either way good job and good luck :)

I did week's 1 and 2 for 5 days each, two days off after. Then with week 3, I found it much more difficult, so I did it 5 days on 2 days off, same as the other weeks, but then continued week 3 until it was easier (can't remember for how long, maybe another 4 or 5 days), THEN I moved on until week 4 and did that for probably 5 on 2 off 5 on. Phew, week 4 was hard for me.
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Thanks for the input :) just did level 2, it was pretty good
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 1!!! I watched some of Week 2. I'll be doing the modifiers. :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!