Who's gonna use new body for something interesting?

Options
sktllmdrhmz
sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
Are you training for MMA?
Do you dream of modeling?
Do you want to be a trapeze artist?
Are you going to be an actor or actress?

Who here has set out with a goal to make their body work for them?

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Aw man....that all sounds exciting! I'm just using it to fit into smaller clothes. :ohwell:
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm going to run a marathon one day, though I don't know that I need a new body to do that, just getting one along the way.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have all kinds of plans for the new body I'm going to shrink my way into. Everything from world domination to learning to dance the tango. Too bad I'm so clumsy my world domination plot actually has more chance of success!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I am going to use my new-found fitness to do the relay for life. LOL it's pretty damned important to me, so I think that counts.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i want to use my body for pretty much anything without feeling limited. i dream of hiking up a mountain.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I've been doing make-up for local movies for the last three years. Recently, a couple individuals I've worked with have requested I transition into acting.

I started getting into shape by director's request> The way I looked on camera for that film was a pretty huge motivator. The next time I have to be on camera, I want to look much more fit. The best way to Look fit is to GET fit.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im going to rock mine down a beach in total MILF style? Does that count? Cause Im gonna
  • Manjobug
    Manjobug Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to do gymnastics. Always loved it, but never had the body for it. :)
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    Seduce the person I like. :bigsmile:
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Aw man....that all sounds exciting! I'm just using it to fit into smaller clothes. :ohwell:

What she said.
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm going to need to be in very good physical shape to be a park warden haha.
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    zipline, skydive, hang glide, basically adventurous stuff that I am too heavy/embarrased for now. scuba, white water rafting, you get the idea.
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I wanna be a gogo dancer.
    Be a triathlete and marathoner
    buy Victoria secret bra (although I don't think my girls will ever be THAT small.)

That's the only plans for my body.

oh wait i want to enter a bikini contest.
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Run a marathon and buy pretty clothes in small sizes.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    - I use to run track, so now I want to run marathons
    - I know how to make clothes, but I dont like my measurements as of now, so I slowed down drastically making them, but as soon as I lose this weight, I'll be able to not only make smaller size clothes but save money on buying fabric!! :love:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    kick *kitten* when if i make special forces
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I want to get fit so when I am able to start horse back riding again I am in better shape and can walk after a long ride. I want to rock my sky heels and not looked like 10 pounds of potato in a 5 pound sack. Also pretty clothes in a SINGLE digit size is pretty darned cool. As is I am trying to be healthier to live longer for my son. Not that I am terminal just poor genetics that I over worry about :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do the 3 day challenge. I can't run with a bad knee, but I'm seriously trying to work towards something like this. Other than that, I'm just going to enjoy life as a healthier me.
  • SteveO5198
    Options
    I'm gonna fit into my Superman costume!! ;)
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    i want to freaking do a tough mudder!!!!!!!!!!