Who's gonna use new body for something interesting?

Options

Replies

• sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've been doing make-up for local movies for the last three years. Recently, a couple individuals I've worked with have requested I transition into acting.

I started getting into shape by director's request> The way I looked on camera for that film was a pretty huge motivator. The next time I have to be on camera, I want to look much more fit. The best way to Look fit is to GET fit.

Wish I were close enough to see that.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    kick *kitten* when if i make special forces

That's definitely a body-as-a-means-to-an-end kind of goal. Rock on.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    My childhood dream is to join the firebrigade, I was getting fit and put it off to have babies. four babies later (youngest 3 months) I have started losing weight again. Although if I never got to the fire brigade I would settle for just being slim and wearing a 6 (aus) and making my mother and friends envious of my rocking body.

Saw a couple of fire fighters here. Good goal.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Something interesting? Not really... once I become more built though I'll step up my dating efforts. That's about it. Although I would like to do a 5K or something along those lines! But I could do that now so I wouldn't need a new body for that.

I think you have more game in there than you realize. Ladies, back me up.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    I want to be a calf roper...oh, and wear a bikini

Seriously? That rocks. Chicks in cowboy boots do have a certain something about them. :)
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    BDSM/fet modeling, and marketing. Yep. Sex sells.

oh, and i'll be fabulously healthy....

Nice.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    wants to be a belly dancer :blushing:
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I hope to use my body to motivate people to make the switch to a healthier lifestyle .
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    yep.. to fit into a size 4 jeans ! hehe.. Thats all :)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Fit into a size 10 and then carry a baby in my new body!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it so I can go to the field run the track and say F#$@ you b%&%$@# to all them that talked behind my back about me when I was new in town and didn't know any of them.

I also want to run a half marathon to raise money for Crohn's Research since my son has Crohn's I want him to see me do it for him.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    I want to be model-ready, but I don't think I'll actually do it. Too shy. :laugh:
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    So far so good on the new body thing.....my ultimate goal...stay out of a wheelchair! I have the Primary Progressive form of MS, losing weight and toning is keeping me out of a wheelchair. (Plus, still managing to maintain a full time job!)
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just thought about this the other day, but I am seriously considering using my new body to do Tough Mudder. I know I'm not hardcore enough now, but it's not until October... and I can do 10m in a day, just not all at once. Time to step up my game.
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Like McKayMachina...I think I may be following my friend onto the stage in a sparklekini for figure competition. Maybe.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Im going to rock mine down a beach in total MILF style? Does that count? Cause Im gonna

SAME HERE! lol Totally counts in my book :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to continue to use mine for transportation.
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I just wanna know that when I drop it like it's hot, I can get my hot *kitten* back up! Nothing else matters, really.

LMAO- good one!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to be able to tye my shoes without getting out of breath,and stop wearing slip on shoes,,,accomplished ..