Who's gonna use new body for something interesting?

Options

Replies

• Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I have many plans for my new body. I am going to go to the mall with the hubby and model all the new clothes that I will get. I am also hoping to get into a sexy bathing suit and strot my stuff at the beach this summer when I go to Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am going to use my direction towards being fit and healthy as an example for my young niece and nephew so they NEVER have to experience what I have in my 32 years of being overweight.... bullying, embarrassment, shame, and lack of a girlfriend even into my 30s.
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join the midget circus and make cotton candy while I trapeze across a pool of Basking sharks and weasels.
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Im going to rock mine down a beach in total MILF style? Does that count? Cause Im gonna

SO AM I!!
    Next year, or the year after :laugh:
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Im going to use mine to meet much hotter guys than my ex-husband.
  • widmer3
    widmer3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm a musical theatre actress- trying to get at least to Off-Broadway!!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    get a tattoo and body piercings... lol.

And wear nice clothing...

run around with my niece...

Oh! and of course, the biggest goal... be able to survive the zombie apocalypse!!!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i want to take a dunk in SPF 100 (b/c i'm ginger) and don a two-piece and walk along the beach.

i want to bungee jump.

i want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

i want to go on a horseback trail / camping trip and not worry about sitting/sleeping on the ground and my body not letting me. and i would love it if i could do this in Yellowstone.

i want to fly to Scotland and fit in the seat and not have to give the Look of Apology to the guy sitting next to me.

i want to do the zipline over the rainforest.

i want to scuba dive again and not have to worry about carrying SO MUCH weight on the belt b/c i am just too damned fat and buoyant.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I will lift heavy objects. and put them back down.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    smile more :D show off curves more! be a more adventurous person altogether.... dont ask why i have to wait to do all these things... beats me.
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    zipline, skydive, hang glide, basically adventurous stuff that I am too heavy/embarrased for now. scuba, white water rafting, you get the idea.

THIS too!! all those FUN things you can do on vacations... unless you're heavy >.<
  • kooky_kiz
    kooky_kiz Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My childhood dream is to join the firebrigade, I was getting fit and put it off to have babies. four babies later (youngest 3 months) I have started losing weight again. Although if I never got to the fire brigade I would settle for just being slim and wearing a 6 (aus) and making my mother and friends envious of my rocking body.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Something interesting? Not really... once I become more built though I'll step up my dating efforts. That's about it. Although I would like to do a 5K or something along those lines! But I could do that now so I wouldn't need a new body for that.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I'm an actress and have been told I need to lose weight. I always get called back for the ingenue and leading lady roles and directors tell me I'm pretty and talented enough to play it, but I need to be smaller. :( Fortunately in November, I'm auditioning to play Elle Woods in Legally Blonde: The Musical. Everyone tells me I would be perfect for the part because I'm "a brunette Elle Woods". haha

I figured out that if I lose 5 lbs a month I'll be at my goal weight by my audition! :)
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I just wanna know that when I drop it like it's hot, I can get my hot *kitten* back up! Nothing else matters, really.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I want to run a 5K :)
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna fit into my Superman costume!! ;)

LOL
    <

I had to return the first shirt because it was too large.:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I want to be a calf roper...oh, and wear a bikini
  • super_jade
    Options
    Im going to prance around naked!! Why? Because i will be able too!
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    BDSM/fet modeling, and marketing. Yep. Sex sells.

oh, and i'll be fabulously healthy....