Any tall big girls out there?

Options

Replies

• MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am 6'2"...my Starting weight was about 258...250 when I started here...I am currently about 226 and looking to get to 200 as my first goal and then re-evaluate from there. will send you a request!! :) I LVOE having other tall women to discuss things with and know what I am going thru!! :) GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" or so and weigh in at 435 right now, I'm thickly built frame wise. Goal weight is 215.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently 242 pounds.I started out 248 on MFP(weighed 251 pounds a week before joining MFP)and my goal weight is 168 pounds.Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • Tallblondechick
    Options
    5'10" started out at 206 three weeks ago. Now 198. My goal is 168-170. My dream is 155. Feel free to add me...Why did I have the idea I was the only tall girl around? I am amazed at how many really tall women there are here. Its nice to know there are so many of us.
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Tall big girl here LOL I'm 5'11" and my starting weight was 242lbs. I'm down to about 230lbs right now and only on my like third year here trying to get to 155lbs LOL Oh well, these things take time. But welcome, I wish you all the motivation in the world and feel free to add me :)
  • pitbulllover
    pitbulllover Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'... And well over 200 pounds :).
  • pink_and_twinkly
    pink_and_twinkly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm 5'11 and 291lbs; although hoping to lose a fair amount.

Onky just started my journey so would love more friends.

Amy
    x
  • bailuna
    bailuna Posts: 56
    Options
    5'8 and 269 here ... please add, anyone! :)
  • kgreene74
    Options
    I am 5'8" and have just begun my re-journey from 327 lbs. I like being thick (just not like this) so my goal is 200. I remember being very happy and feeling very good about myself and my curves at 200. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there !
    I'm 5' 9".I am told that is tall lol. I am also looking for other friends out there that are the same size with roughly the same goals :). So anyone feel free to add me!! I log every day. :)
    It is hard to look at loosing 100+ lbs. It's like eating an elephant. One has to sit and think long and hard how they are going to accomplish such a feat! lol. It can be done! Just a bite at a time.

height 5'9"
    started at 326lbs
    current at 288lbs
    I know I still have another 100 lbs to go or so. That is why I am here working my tail off and finding friends and support along the way! Best wishes to everyone here :flowerforyou:
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Nice to see so many tall beauties!!!
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Hi there !
    I'm 5' 9".I am told that is tall lol. I am also looking for other friends out there that are the same size with roughly the same goals :). So anyone feel free to add me!! I log every day. :)
    It is hard to look at loosing 100+ lbs. It's like eating an elephant. One has to sit and think long and hard how they are going to accomplish such a feat! lol. It can be done! Just a bite at a time.

height 5'9"
    started at 326lbs
    current at 288lbs
    I know I still have another 100 lbs to go or so. That is why I am here working my tail off and finding friends and support along the way! Best wishes to everyone here :flowerforyou:

THIS is my problem! It just seems like it's so much! I'm overwhelmed at times! But I look at it as 1 pound at a time. I just need to fight one pound at a time instead of being surrounded by 100!
  • vidchick73
    vidchick73 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 so I guess taller than most but not as tall as you. I am over 200 and would like to lose about 60 or so. Shopping the plus size section is getting really old.

Last week I started a medical weight loss program with meal replacements. The first week wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I'm down 5.5 lbs. I'm not hungry and I can incorporate veggies in to the daily mix as well. And dare I say that while I was on the treadmill the other night, I almost broke in to a run. :) I will say this is the first time that I feel like it's really doable, if that makes sense. I've done Jenny, WW and a variety of diets and I don't feel like I did them long enough to really learn any new habits. The program I am in is 12 wks and on week 2, I like it so much that I'm already considering a second round. Not meal replacements all the time but we will see how that goes.

I don't want to lose it all, just be comfortable in my skin again, be healthy, be able to keep up with the kids, look decent in some lingerie for the husband, those sort of things. It's like I hit 30 and my metabolism came to a halt. Add in 2 kids, 2 c-sections and well, you know how that goes.
  • amyjax
    amyjax Posts: 102
    Options
    5'11" and 266lbs here, want to get down to 220-210lbs initially, as then I'll be able to get the operation on my hip that will hopefully get rid of the pain I'm in (I have hip dysplasia). After that, once I'm all healed up and able to bear weight again (about four months after the op) I'd love to get down to 185lbs... but I'm taking it one step at a time. In the last two weeks, since I got started properly on MFP, I've lost 8lbs which I am sooooo pleased with! Anyone can add me, just come and say hi. :smile:
  • Sappy320
    Sappy320 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    please add me. Been waiting for women of similar stature!
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sbrogan86
    sbrogan86 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 and somewhere around 230 lbs. I would love some new friends!!!
  • deannram
    deannram Posts: 12
    Options
    Please add me! I am 5' 10" and weigh 203.
  • tttasha
    tttasha Posts: 1
    Options
    hello all, 6 tall over 300lb looking for new friends add me pls:happy:
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just joined minutes ago.