Anyone over 300lbs but MOTIVATED?

Options

Replies

• MKolek00
    MKolek00 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I started 72 days ago at 302. I've already dropped 32 pounds by exercising some and eating better (I'm not great at either of those btw!). The key is just to keep at it and keep trying.

Good Luck!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Currently 440 (up 3 pounds this past week and a half, UGH) but always looking for the super-sized friends that can relate to the weight. Feel free to add me. I'm down around 50 pounds since I started a year ago.
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    *Raises hand* I started 330 the middle of January, as of March 30, down 22 pounds. I refuse to weigh in for awhile, but I THINK I am closer to breaking the 300 pound barrier! Add me, lets help each other!
  • oStephhanie
    oStephhanie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    430. Was at 380 forever, my body went through something crazy in the fall and pushed me to 430. I am really motivated to get this crap off so I can start planning for a baby. Im lookin' for a few good motivators as well.... =)
  • sbellow1
    sbellow1 Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 415 here.....I was doing great at keeping my weight around 350 then just didn't care and gained 65 lbs... Anyone who wants to add me is more then welcome to....... Need a good support system
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)

I started at 386 and right now at 341.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I started at 382-383 pounds.. I finally got motivated. Right now in the 270s! Started August 1st, 2011. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • Roni_M
    Roni_M Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I started in Nov at 300... that's what ultimately got me off my butt... the three was scary for me!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I'm at 329 down from 378 in Jan. Feel free to add.
  • RachelsReboot
    RachelsReboot Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    My high was 385. I'm still 40-60 lbs from my goal, I haven't figured out exactly where I need to be yet.
  • leighannwilliams
    leighannwilliams Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 370 lbs! Ready to lose this weight!! I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow for some fresh veggies. I've been craving spaghetti squash with tomato sauce! Crazy.. ADD me anyone I want to see those like me motivated and doing something about it!
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    249 here! Looking to lose at least 150lbs by the end of this. :) Feel free to add me, I am very upbeat and try my best to be motivational and encouraging! I am always looking for more people to add to my support group on here. :)

Good luck all.
  • nicholettebell
    Options
    I started at 301....not there anymore. But I would love to support anyone who needs it. Add me if you'd like.
  • sweetg150
    sweetg150 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am just over the 300 lb and I am ready to be under 200.... Add me!!
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    I am 310! If you all want to add me as well please leave a little comment!
  • Gill_L
    Gill_L Posts: 69
    Options
    I started at 308, will add you now :)
  • VenomousDuck
    Options
    I started at 363, down 82 so far! And I am entered in a triathlon in August, so yeah, I AM MOTIVATED!!!!
  • CawfeeLuv
    CawfeeLuv Posts: 18
    Options
    I started at 330, but I am at 283 right now.
  • Alice_in_Wndrlnd
    Alice_in_Wndrlnd Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I am 305lbs currently but i started about 7 weeks ago at 324.5lbs.

Add me :)