Replies

• scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request! :)
  • ucnclmeal
    ucnclmeal Posts: 5
    Options
    I started at 315 and am down to 292. Hubs is somewhere above 335 (that's the highest our scale registers), he's also very motivated to get it off.
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you 300+ pounders. My highest weight was 340 and now I'm 135. I had gastric bypass surgery almost 4 years ago. It saved my life.
  • jeffwalsh
    jeffwalsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You guys are all so inspirational. The heaviest I ever was was 297. June 2010 I started losing weight again and started at 286. I dropped down to 213.5lbs by August 2011. Since then I had rebounded to 230. I've maintained at 230 for 5 or 6 months.

I like to focus on the positives. I've been able to maintain and not gain. This allowed me to get ready to lose weight again. When I was motivated. Yeah it sucks that I gained almost 20lbs, but I am still weighing less than I did two years ago. And I need to focus on the positives and move forward. Not look back, unless it's to say "damn, I'm still smaller than I was then".

Also, I found that after 230, it was much less about the "number" on the scale, and much more about fitness and inches. Just my personal experience :). If I stayed 230, but continued to lose inches, then who am I to argue ? :P
  • HeftyHeather7
    HeftyHeather7 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Started at 300.6 now 296.6 looking to lose 100 I am doing a 4 phase weight loss 25ibs each working on my first phase now please add me if your looking for extra encouragement as I would enjoy the same!
  • scorpia1977
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. :)
  • scorpia1977
    Options
    All of you that have responded to this post are amazing people....................support is something that is very important and something that we should all have. I too fit the catagory. Feel free to add me. :)
  • rave7278
    rave7278 Posts: 10
    Options
    I was 309 when I started in April, I am now 293, my goal is at least two hundred if I can get lower then that I will be even more happy. It is hard when your that high in weight...I know how you feel, but can do this with all of this support it can happen.. no.. let me correct that it WILL happen :smile:
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    In the 300's. Looking for friends who will be around a bit. feel free to add me too.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My heaviest weight was 330. A week and a half ago, I was 299, now I'm down to 295. And I want to get down to 150 pounds. We can do this everyone :) Feel free to add me too, I'm new and need more friends !
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm at 308 and would love to have friends in the same boat as me. I'll add you, and everyone else can feel free to add me as well. I'd love to have friends in my range!
  • heidikat72
    heidikat72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    that's me! I started at 400 back in january. it always helps to have people who totally get what you are going through
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I just joined on Saturday. I started at 270. Have not done another weigh in. Planning to on Saturday.
  • sdos1966
    sdos1966 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need this motivation. I am going to come here everyday for encouragement.
  • wendyrvp
    wendyrvp Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Im 353 and need positivity! Add me please if you want another friend in the same boat as you :)
    Wendy
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My name is Anna and I started out 12/10 at 343 pounds. As off today I am down to 288 but I feel like I am gaining and losing the same 5 pounds these past few weeks. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started out at 340 last year, I'm down to 270 my goal is to get down to 200 within the next 14 months :) Anybody feel free to add me.
  • stonevegas
    stonevegas Posts: 2
    Options
    Looking for an accountability partner - someone who will speak the truth in love, help me stay focused & not allow excuses...
  • johnm8703
    johnm8703 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Been at it for a month now...started at 430 down to 413 already.

if you want to add me feel free. I can always use more support.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I found mfp on January 21 2012.I was my biggest at 310 in september 2011. I am 263 now. Just to warn you im not a clean eater. I do try to stay under my calorie goal and most days i do succeed. On ly excerise i do is turning on my ipod and move.something is working im just going to go day by day see what happens 199 would be awesome. could always use new friends. Im not one to wtg you all the time but im free to chat if you feel like it Im on most of the day..

my biggest motovation is that i saw for myself that i can do it so why stop?